Friday, May 26, 2006

I find that my life is so screwed, it's amazing why I can even survive.

Seriously. I got into trouble for not putting back the bloody wire that downloads pics from my phone to the com. Then my dad kept saying I was really ill disciplined and that I didn't listen to him. The most horrible part was that my grandfather was the one who took the plastic bag from the table because my sister's passport photo was inside. He was intrigued by it, you see.

I don't blame my grandfather, because he rocks. But seriously, I tried to explain I didn't lose it, I kept it, but he didn't believe. Anyways, if I said my grandfather took it, he'd just keep saying I was putting the blame on others. So I had no choice but look for it, in vain. Because I knew my grandfather probably kept it somewhere because of the photo. Photos attract his attention.

So yes, he did, I asked him where he put it and he gave it to me. My father still seemed to think I was in the wrong and I lost the f*cked up plastic bag, because honestly, it's just a freaking plastic bag, what the hell is so precious about it? He could always keep it in another one. Anyway, it wasn't ME who took it/lost it. I have no freaking idea why he has to scream at me and say that "You're bloody rude, you know that?" to me. Because I know I'm not rude. I wasn't the one who used the word 'bloody', which is obviously a rude word.

God. I don't know why my life is so screwed up. Why can't I ever hide or run away? I'm not ill disciplined, I'm not rude, but my father keeps accusing me of being so. Oh my god. Seriously, why is my life so freaking screwed up? I just want to run away, run away from this supposed place I call "HOME". Home my ass.

Home is where you have fun and everything. UNFORTUNATELY, I CANNOT SAY "OKAY" BECAUSE APPARENTLY, THAT IS A RUDE WORD. WTF IS WRONG WITH THE WORD "OKAY"!? And I was feeling really wronged at the moment because I DID NOT TAKE THAT BLOODY PLASTIC BAG but I WAS ACCUSED OF LOSING IT. Oh my god. It's not anything special. God, why does he treat it like it's some screwed up treasure? It's just some freaking plastic bag with weird markings on it (it was used for some other freaking electronical device) and it's not even supposed to be for that long bloody wiry thing, which is a tight fit in that plastic bag.

I told you, my life is screwed. My bloody computer is screwed. Everything is screwed. Even my perfecto stats character in casseopeia just got her stats screwed. Thanks to the bloody lagging of maplestory, I clicked the arrow on INT. but it suddenly jerked up to DEX. OH MY GOD. Now I have 4 strength and 5 dex. She is SCREWED.

And my computer mouse is so damn bloody (see, i learnt this from my oh so cultured speaking father, who claims that I am rude when this word is rude too, so since I'm supposed to learn from him, I shall use it too) irritating. It keeps hanging so I can't move it or click anything. Real big inconvenience. I don't know what on earth is wrong with it, it's so damn bloody annoying.

Oh, yes, I love the word bloody now. Gives a kind of rugged feel to everything I say. Bloody shit. Bloody hell. Bloody hands. Okay wait, that was irrelevant. But it's a cool word, even though it's been used on me, and for that I loathe it. But I must learn to be "POLITE", because I cannot say the word "OKAY". My father says that I'm ((quotes happily)) "BLOODY RUDE" because I kept saying "OKAY" when my father told me to find that bloody piece of bloody wire.

He was like "oh you lost it you lost it" when I KNEW my grandfather took it, but I love my grandpa because he rawks a whole lot, so I didn't dare to put the blame on him. So my father was like "AH YOU DON'T LISTEN TO ME YOU ARE SO ILL DISCIPLINED YOU THINK EVERYTHING IS A JOKE" and what do you think I'm supposed to say to that? Duh. "Okay".

To him, okay-ing is rude. So he was like "OH YOU ARE SO DAMN BLOODY RUDE LORH" and he slammed himself into his seat (he weighs pretty much; wonder if the floor got scratched" to PLAY HIS BLOODY AMERICAN'S ARMY. "IF YOU DON'T FIND IT YOU WON'T PLAY MAPLESTORY FOR THE ENTIRE HOLIDAY," he screeches, and obviously, what else is there to say but "OKAY"?

Because he expected a response from me. Then what am I supposed to do, say "Yes sir!" and "No sir!" and dunno what bllooooodddyyy shit? How would I know the four letter word O-K-A-Y wasn't to his bloody liking? Then he was all pissed but seriously, I did NOT take that bloody plastic bag. I really can't understand WHY HE HAS TO BE SO PISSED. He doesn't even BOTHER to BLOODY hear me out.

Bloody bloody bloody. Debbie Hoe is so damn bloody rude.

One day, I want to escape from this world; wait, correction; I WILL escape from the world. Be bloody bloody bloody. Bloody f*cked up, bloody rude, bloody stupid, bloody annoying, anything, I just don't give a damn. They say cutting lets you forget all your pains and despair, because you're numb and you cut and it becomes all bloody.

Bloody shit. Bloody hell. Blood spilling across the floor, its scent wafting into the air, the metallic scent of lost faith, lost hope, that engulfs the area. All the blood, all the blood that spreads, continuously, doesn't stop, doesn't want to stop, just continues to spread and spread, staining the place crimson, full of blood, full of pain and gore and misery and despair.

Dad, is that BLOODY enough for you?!

Debbie Hoe is so damn bloody rude. I'll never forget what my father freaking said.

`like I said, nothing's right,

i'm TORN.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home