WOOOHOO. HELLO EVERYONE. I am back from CZECH.
AND SNGS CHOIR WON TWO GOLDS AND TOPPED THE TWO CATEGORIES WE PARTICIPATED IN.
We were the only Singaporean choir in those categories and we WON WON WON! We got double golds and I'M SO HAPPY. (: YAY! For the Children (superior; 12 to 16 year olds) Category and the Sacred (churchy songs, yeah?) Category, we got 94 points (upon 100) for both. YEAH! But Anderson, who also participated in two other categories, got 94 and 95 points. Hmm. They're 1 point higher.
BUT THEIR SONGS ARE NICE! And Fairfield Methodist got 90 points or something. THAT MEANS ALL OF MISS LIM'S CHOIRS (she conducts sngs, anderson and fairfield) GOT GOLD. Because 90 points and above = GOLD. WOOHOO~ Miss Lim rockeths yeah!
Okay, now I shall relay my wonderful trip to everyone. It seriously ROCKED. I wanna go back! OLOMOUC ROCKS! HOTEL FLORA ROCKS! I MISS IT. WAHHH.
Day 1:
We were supposed to assemble at the airport at 9pm, but I was all "heck lah!!! I WANNA PLAY MAPLE!" So i did party quests in kerning over and over again until like 7 something. (:
And we had to wear our gross, atrocious and revolting family tee (with those photos of orchids) to the airport, coupled with jeans. Eeyurgh. I looked like a freak, anyways. Then I had to change my hand-carry bag at the last minute because my current one sucked. It was real heavy. We were kinda late, though. When I got there, lotsa choir girls were there already.
We were all collecting our nice nice jackets (which we paid $29 for, mind)! It rocked. It was so nice and squishy and soft and comfy. But it looked huge on me. Me didn't care! Then I was busy smsing Jing because I couldn't find her. Heh.
Found her in the end. Then we all had to line up to get our boarding passes and I was so far far away from all the Sec Ones~ : ( so sad yeah?
Okay, blabla, so we prayed for a safe trip before going into the departure hall.. Everyone hugged their family and etc etc... and people cried. Uh huh. Okay, so I STOLE SOME SWEETS from the counter. WHEE! Tasty sweeties. Yummy.
It was like what, 11 plus when we boarded the plane. The flight was going to be around 12 hours, and since czech is 6 hours earlier than Singapore, we were sure gonna have jet lag. But whatever. I sat next to Sara! Sec3 senior. YAY! I didn't know how to buckle my seatbelt. AHAHAHA so she helped me. >_< Me stupido.
Then we just sat there real boredly, staring emptily into space. Fun eh?
Day 2:
They served dinner at 1 something in the night. All of us were laughing because, WHO EATS DINNER AT 1 SOMETHING IN THE NIGHT!? Snorteh. I forgot what we ate but it sucked. All the plane food sucked. Then after that I stayed awake, still staring and trying to bear the horrible radio music. Eeyurgh.
I think I slept at around 3 something and kept waking up frequently after that. Not a good sleep, man. So uncomfortable. We were all yearning for Business class. We didn't even have individual TVs. So horrible. I hardly slept.
So, we reached Frankfurt at like 5.20am (Germany time, which means in Singapore it was 11.20am). We had to stop in Frankfurt because we were transitting there before going to Prague. I ONLY BROUGHT 70 EUROS. So I didn't dare to use my money. We went to browse in one of the shops (hardly any shops were open, even though they claimed all the shops were open 24/7), then went out. AFTER THAT, WE FOUND TABLE SOCCER.
That part seriously ROCKED. We were so enthu man! All of us were screaming like hooligans and twisting those little players like mad. Whirling them around and around. I think Jing has a pic somewhere but she has to send it to me first. So later I can upload lotsa pics. (: TABLE SOCCER ROCKS! I helped Michelle (shorty sec2 senior) take some pics, then rejoined the game. All the Sec 1s (there were 10 of us) were playing happily. And SARA WAS SUPER ENTHU. AHAHHAA.
We played for dunno how long, then went to board the plane. This plane is like only 1 hr ride, so it was okay. Jiayu (sec 2 senior) sat behind me. Ho hum. She gave me lotsa chocolate and they MELTED ON MY FINGERS. So me was like "ahhhh chooccie hands~" and I showed them off to her and jane, who was sitting one seat away from me (there was noone sitting between us). The melted chocolate looked revolting. But whatever.
Then, this air stewardess walked past and gave my chocolate covered hands this disgusted look, like O_o, before she hurried away quickly. Me gave a O.o look, like that, and continued to wipe off the chocolate with a stash of tissue. SMARTNESS.
After that, that air stewardess came back, shaking this wet tissue in front of me. I was like, "um, no thank you, I have my own tissue," really embarrassedly. Then the air stewardess went, in this Czechy accent, "You're the girl whose fingers were covered in chocolate, right?" So I just took the wet tissue while the ang mohs around me stifled their laughter. Because i was so lame. And Jiayu was all, "AHAHHA STUPID AHAHAHAHAHA" like a mad woman. Hmph!
Well so she drew this thingy that was really pretty. Heh. And some angmohs beside her liked it and wanted it from her. OH YES. I had a window seat, so I COULD SEE ALL THE CLOUDS. OMG, it was really really super pretty! We went way above the clouds and it was like this huge sheet of clouds stretched across the earth, and on top were piles and piles of snow-like clouds. My nose was pressed to the glass for practically the whole trip. JING HAS PICCIES AND I CAN SHOW YOU. (:
Okay, I'm tired now. Shall continue this tomorrow. I had jet lag really bad yesterday and woke up at FOUR PM. BRILLIANT YEAH? (: I LOVE EVERYONE. AND CZECH REPUBLIC. WHEEE
AND SNGS CHOIR WON TWO GOLDS AND TOPPED THE TWO CATEGORIES WE PARTICIPATED IN.
We were the only Singaporean choir in those categories and we WON WON WON! We got double golds and I'M SO HAPPY. (: YAY! For the Children (superior; 12 to 16 year olds) Category and the Sacred (churchy songs, yeah?) Category, we got 94 points (upon 100) for both. YEAH! But Anderson, who also participated in two other categories, got 94 and 95 points. Hmm. They're 1 point higher.
BUT THEIR SONGS ARE NICE! And Fairfield Methodist got 90 points or something. THAT MEANS ALL OF MISS LIM'S CHOIRS (she conducts sngs, anderson and fairfield) GOT GOLD. Because 90 points and above = GOLD. WOOHOO~ Miss Lim rockeths yeah!
Okay, now I shall relay my wonderful trip to everyone. It seriously ROCKED. I wanna go back! OLOMOUC ROCKS! HOTEL FLORA ROCKS! I MISS IT. WAHHH.
Day 1:
We were supposed to assemble at the airport at 9pm, but I was all "heck lah!!! I WANNA PLAY MAPLE!" So i did party quests in kerning over and over again until like 7 something. (:
And we had to wear our gross, atrocious and revolting family tee (with those photos of orchids) to the airport, coupled with jeans. Eeyurgh. I looked like a freak, anyways. Then I had to change my hand-carry bag at the last minute because my current one sucked. It was real heavy. We were kinda late, though. When I got there, lotsa choir girls were there already.
We were all collecting our nice nice jackets (which we paid $29 for, mind)! It rocked. It was so nice and squishy and soft and comfy. But it looked huge on me. Me didn't care! Then I was busy smsing Jing because I couldn't find her. Heh.
Found her in the end. Then we all had to line up to get our boarding passes and I was so far far away from all the Sec Ones~ : ( so sad yeah?
Okay, blabla, so we prayed for a safe trip before going into the departure hall.. Everyone hugged their family and etc etc... and people cried. Uh huh. Okay, so I STOLE SOME SWEETS from the counter. WHEE! Tasty sweeties. Yummy.
It was like what, 11 plus when we boarded the plane. The flight was going to be around 12 hours, and since czech is 6 hours earlier than Singapore, we were sure gonna have jet lag. But whatever. I sat next to Sara! Sec3 senior. YAY! I didn't know how to buckle my seatbelt. AHAHAHA so she helped me. >_< Me stupido.
Then we just sat there real boredly, staring emptily into space. Fun eh?
Day 2:
They served dinner at 1 something in the night. All of us were laughing because, WHO EATS DINNER AT 1 SOMETHING IN THE NIGHT!? Snorteh. I forgot what we ate but it sucked. All the plane food sucked. Then after that I stayed awake, still staring and trying to bear the horrible radio music. Eeyurgh.
I think I slept at around 3 something and kept waking up frequently after that. Not a good sleep, man. So uncomfortable. We were all yearning for Business class. We didn't even have individual TVs. So horrible. I hardly slept.
So, we reached Frankfurt at like 5.20am (Germany time, which means in Singapore it was 11.20am). We had to stop in Frankfurt because we were transitting there before going to Prague. I ONLY BROUGHT 70 EUROS. So I didn't dare to use my money. We went to browse in one of the shops (hardly any shops were open, even though they claimed all the shops were open 24/7), then went out. AFTER THAT, WE FOUND TABLE SOCCER.
That part seriously ROCKED. We were so enthu man! All of us were screaming like hooligans and twisting those little players like mad. Whirling them around and around. I think Jing has a pic somewhere but she has to send it to me first. So later I can upload lotsa pics. (: TABLE SOCCER ROCKS! I helped Michelle (shorty sec2 senior) take some pics, then rejoined the game. All the Sec 1s (there were 10 of us) were playing happily. And SARA WAS SUPER ENTHU. AHAHHAA.
We played for dunno how long, then went to board the plane. This plane is like only 1 hr ride, so it was okay. Jiayu (sec 2 senior) sat behind me. Ho hum. She gave me lotsa chocolate and they MELTED ON MY FINGERS. So me was like "ahhhh chooccie hands~" and I showed them off to her and jane, who was sitting one seat away from me (there was noone sitting between us). The melted chocolate looked revolting. But whatever.
Then, this air stewardess walked past and gave my chocolate covered hands this disgusted look, like O_o, before she hurried away quickly. Me gave a O.o look, like that, and continued to wipe off the chocolate with a stash of tissue. SMARTNESS.
After that, that air stewardess came back, shaking this wet tissue in front of me. I was like, "um, no thank you, I have my own tissue," really embarrassedly. Then the air stewardess went, in this Czechy accent, "You're the girl whose fingers were covered in chocolate, right?" So I just took the wet tissue while the ang mohs around me stifled their laughter. Because i was so lame. And Jiayu was all, "AHAHHA STUPID AHAHAHAHAHA" like a mad woman. Hmph!
Well so she drew this thingy that was really pretty. Heh. And some angmohs beside her liked it and wanted it from her. OH YES. I had a window seat, so I COULD SEE ALL THE CLOUDS. OMG, it was really really super pretty! We went way above the clouds and it was like this huge sheet of clouds stretched across the earth, and on top were piles and piles of snow-like clouds. My nose was pressed to the glass for practically the whole trip. JING HAS PICCIES AND I CAN SHOW YOU. (:
Okay, I'm tired now. Shall continue this tomorrow. I had jet lag really bad yesterday and woke up at FOUR PM. BRILLIANT YEAH? (: I LOVE EVERYONE. AND CZECH REPUBLIC. WHEEE

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home