Because Josie the Wapple Lover has asked me to do this, ahem, thingy, I shall oblige like a good little girlie and do it. ((: HADO GEI FOOOOOOOO!
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18 and find line four: "hundreds of them were sent overseas by industries to upgrade"... what a pile of shitteh. Random Info: this book is used as a mouse pad! Wooo! otherwise my mouse hangs.
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can: I slam the computer screen. Stupideth exercise, it don't do any good to your muscles!
3.What is that last thing you watched on TV: Some thingy at the dental clinic Jing went to. I had to wait for her. It included sun wu kong. -_-
4. Without looking, guess what time it is: 9.35
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time: OMG that was a freaking guess and it IS 9.35pm. OMG I'm so amazed at my utter brilliance! WOOOHOOOOOOOO!!! I have psychic powers, oh yeah!
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear: The damned fan blowing into my ear. Why the hell is it so freaking loud? The amazingly fast typing of my elder sister. My father swerving from side to side on his chair (he's playing his America's Army; I got a feeling he thinks he's really inside the game, thus swerving to dodge gunshots. Ahem.)
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing: At 6.37 am. Rushing to the car with my shoes half on and laughing my head off for no apparent reason.
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at: The screen? Which is a very pretty Gakuen Alice wallpaper.
9. What are you wearing: Blue shirt. Orange shorts. I know those colours don't go togethereth! But i cannot do anything to helpeth!
10. Did you dream last nite: No. It's not possible to dream in 4 hours plus.
11. When did you last laugh: When I saw Josie's answer for number 13 for this thingy.
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in: Pink wallpaper. The cupboard thingos. Windows. ((:
13. Seen anything weird lately: Jing's pink/purple braces. And Josie's feverish obsession with Wapple.
14. What do you think of this quiz: Lame and time consuming. Need I say more (:
15. Last film you saw: My Girl. IT RAWKS! MAN SO CUTE OKAY!!!
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy: Maplestory stuff and loads of computers. ((:
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know: I keep having the urge to burp randomly when I'm in choir. Gross, I know, but fun. (: Imagine a few burps added into some choir song! The bliss! Ahh!
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you change: The havoc in this world.
19. Do you like to dance: If you saw the expression on my face when doing the dance test, you should know already. > <
20. George W Bush: Uh, is he still alive? O.oo I DUNNO LAH MY POLITICS DAMN BAD LORH. Wait, I think he is. OMG sorry Mr. Bush I insulted youu > <
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what will you call her: Mikan-chan/Sakura-chan.
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what will you call him: Syaoran/Natsume
23. Have you ever considered living abroad: No... SINGAPURA.. SINGAPURA!
24. What do you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gates: "My beloved genius little Debbie, please come in!!!" I LOVE GOD. (: Me Christian even though me don't go church... (:
25. 4 people who must do this in their blog: Belinda! Jing! Grace! Hado-Gei! (because I know a lot of people got tagged and I can't tag them anymore > <)
Okay, that took an amazing 3 hours due to crazy research on Mount Merappi on the damage and crap. Then I realised that OMG there is nothing on that because the DAMNED VOLCANO is STILL ERUPTING! And now, me and Hazel are left staring blankly in space wondering what to do.
We feel like dying. Because Hiu Min's mum asked her to get off the com so she didn't do anything for the group.. >_<
Anyways, on a happier note, Josie sat with Wapple for lunch today. I was telling Wapple to stop trying to kiss Josie as Josie was still busy eating. Of course, we took Wapple as my water bottle, so Josie and I were laughing like nuts. People kept starin at her and I because I was talking to the bottle. In midair. And Wapple kept switching places.
It was freaking hilarious. And I am not stupid, Josieee! > <
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18 and find line four: "hundreds of them were sent overseas by industries to upgrade"... what a pile of shitteh. Random Info: this book is used as a mouse pad! Wooo! otherwise my mouse hangs.
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can: I slam the computer screen. Stupideth exercise, it don't do any good to your muscles!
3.What is that last thing you watched on TV: Some thingy at the dental clinic Jing went to. I had to wait for her. It included sun wu kong. -_-
4. Without looking, guess what time it is: 9.35
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time: OMG that was a freaking guess and it IS 9.35pm. OMG I'm so amazed at my utter brilliance! WOOOHOOOOOOOO!!! I have psychic powers, oh yeah!
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear: The damned fan blowing into my ear. Why the hell is it so freaking loud? The amazingly fast typing of my elder sister. My father swerving from side to side on his chair (he's playing his America's Army; I got a feeling he thinks he's really inside the game, thus swerving to dodge gunshots. Ahem.)
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing: At 6.37 am. Rushing to the car with my shoes half on and laughing my head off for no apparent reason.
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at: The screen? Which is a very pretty Gakuen Alice wallpaper.
9. What are you wearing: Blue shirt. Orange shorts. I know those colours don't go togethereth! But i cannot do anything to helpeth!
10. Did you dream last nite: No. It's not possible to dream in 4 hours plus.
11. When did you last laugh: When I saw Josie's answer for number 13 for this thingy.
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in: Pink wallpaper. The cupboard thingos. Windows. ((:
13. Seen anything weird lately: Jing's pink/purple braces. And Josie's feverish obsession with Wapple.
14. What do you think of this quiz: Lame and time consuming. Need I say more (:
15. Last film you saw: My Girl. IT RAWKS! MAN SO CUTE OKAY!!!
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy: Maplestory stuff and loads of computers. ((:
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know: I keep having the urge to burp randomly when I'm in choir. Gross, I know, but fun. (: Imagine a few burps added into some choir song! The bliss! Ahh!
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you change: The havoc in this world.
19. Do you like to dance: If you saw the expression on my face when doing the dance test, you should know already. > <
20. George W Bush: Uh, is he still alive? O.oo I DUNNO LAH MY POLITICS DAMN BAD LORH. Wait, I think he is. OMG sorry Mr. Bush I insulted youu > <
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what will you call her: Mikan-chan/Sakura-chan.
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what will you call him: Syaoran/Natsume
23. Have you ever considered living abroad: No... SINGAPURA.. SINGAPURA!
24. What do you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gates: "My beloved genius little Debbie, please come in!!!" I LOVE GOD. (: Me Christian even though me don't go church... (:
25. 4 people who must do this in their blog: Belinda! Jing! Grace! Hado-Gei! (because I know a lot of people got tagged and I can't tag them anymore > <)
Okay, that took an amazing 3 hours due to crazy research on Mount Merappi on the damage and crap. Then I realised that OMG there is nothing on that because the DAMNED VOLCANO is STILL ERUPTING! And now, me and Hazel are left staring blankly in space wondering what to do.
We feel like dying. Because Hiu Min's mum asked her to get off the com so she didn't do anything for the group.. >_<
Anyways, on a happier note, Josie sat with Wapple for lunch today. I was telling Wapple to stop trying to kiss Josie as Josie was still busy eating. Of course, we took Wapple as my water bottle, so Josie and I were laughing like nuts. People kept starin at her and I because I was talking to the bottle. In midair. And Wapple kept switching places.
It was freaking hilarious. And I am not stupid, Josieee! > <

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home