Monday, May 29, 2006

Ahaha, these past days have been rather hectic, so no time to post.

But my darling sister has gone to WALES for some shitty geog thingy. WAHHH!!! Okay, yeah, anyways. She went on Saturday, so my hoard of cousins tagged along too. We embarrassed her by screaming "BECKY WE LOVE YOU!!!" like insane maniacs while she smiled at us weakly.

Oh, my brother enjoys mopping the floor a lot. In Changi Airport, that is. He ran, screamed like some tribal boy, and slid happily aroun on the floor before skidding 'elegantly' to the ground, his fat, stumpy body sprawling. Then he would lie there for a few seconds, grinning cheerfully, before picking himself up and sliding around again. Madness abound. I saw a pair of tourists walking past laughing at him. I was so embarrassed, man.

Today was really busy! I WAS SUPPOSED TO HAVE THE SIX CHARITY PARTY TODAY/CHOIR PRACTICE. But UNFORTUNATELY, I had to go for that crappy creative arts seminar thing. It was like an introduction, and only 10 sec 1 pupils went. 1 from each class, but I think Pearl, this english genius from 1 Truth, didn't go. So it was down to ten.

And I had to wake up at like 7 something because in order to fetch me, my mum had to bring me to her office, make me wait until 1 something till she fetched me to the stupid seminar (which is at 2.10). And I really admire my own brilliance. I wore my little bro's school shoes instead of my own. I mean, it's so puny!!! I guess it's because I always half-slip in my feet before wearing it in the car, so I couldn't really tell the difference (I was rushing, and his shoes are a splitting image of my own, just like 1/3 smaller). It was halfway to SGH (where my mum works) when I was like "OH MY GOD! I WORE DANIEL'S SHOES!! HOW!?!?!?!"

And guess what. My mum just started laughing non-stop, while I was getting hysterical. WAHHHHH! Yeah, and I refused to get off the car and hobble around in those puny shoes (size 13. kiddy sizes) to go buy my breakfast. So I huffily stayed in the car. Oh yeah, I got an mp3 player! The day after my dad flared up at me, he gave it to me. 179 dollars (he walked over and corrected me. snort) or something like that. Hmph. And I could only put 173 songs. I was so freaking pissed at it. IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE 1GB (1000MB)! Bahh! And 173 songs was like 700MB. So I have 300MB worth of space LEFT. WHICH I CAN'T USE.

Okay, then I went to my mum's office, bored to death. Fell asleep listening to my songs. The battery ran out, but I was ready with a new one. (= Smartness of me; not. The 'new' battery had so little left +_+ so it died out too. MY GOD, I'm so brilliant. So after that my mum brought me to Tiong Bahru Plaza (I wore some flimsy slippers there) to buy school shoes for me because she had no time to drive all the way back home and get my school shoes. Because we had to wear full school attire for the stupid seminar. Bleargh.

She bought Burger King for me for lunch! So I stayed in her office attempting to download Maple and chatting on MSN (using her office com) while she went to eat lunch with her friends. Oleh. After that she fetched me to NUS. Fun! And I missed class party. Feel so sad.... =X

Then when we got there, I was completely lost. I was freaking out while talking to Abigail (from choir (:) and going crazy. Then I just randomly walked up some stairs and saw her laughing at me, so I started laughing too and put down the phone. We were going insane, seriously, laughing like a pair of hyenas. HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA : D like that.

Yeah, so Abigail (from choir) and I were going insane. We kept laughing madly and snorting before the thing started for no reason whatsoever. We sat in these rows and rows of soft red chairs. (: Then we were laughing madly at the Guest of Honour's name. Because both of us read it really funny. (: Okay, his name shall not be disclosed as it might affect his status. Hmph. T

They gave us some yellow book thingies, with all these really cheem poetry and really cheem stories, so we were all "What the heck does this mean!?" Abigail said that "This book has really cheem stories and we have are cheem in crapping!" We kept bursting out in maniacal laughter while waiting for the thing to start. Miss Praba was like "Those two ah, keep talking!" and smiling at us because we were really insane. Everyone else was quiet except for us two, laughing maniacally.

Then during the thing, she kept laughing and trying to keep quiet while the Guest of Honour talked something about creative writing and about how all of us have that talent and dunno what other shit. I was giving her weirded out looks. Then I started laughing along with her. I was scared we made too much noise.

After that there was some drama performance. They performed really funny. Oh yeah, one of the MCs are really gay. He daintily covered his mouth while laughing. We were disgusted. And Abigail and I kept kicking each other and laughing during the entire thing. Madness, yeah?

We were talking about the gayness of the photographer too. He looked like a gorilla while trying to take pictures, his arm over his head (which seemed really painful) holding the top of the huge camera while the other arm supported the camera. Snort. His hair was really long and tied back in a ponytail. Bleargh. And he was so gay.


Then when the thing ended (a.k.a teabreak), Abigail and I were freaking out at the sight of an ang moh with tufts of hair growing on his EARS. Yes, his ears. Abigail was all, "OH MY GOD! That's the most freaky thing I've ever seen in my LIFE!" And moreover, we were walking right behind him. So we burst out in laughter again; yes, it's contagious, and still choking, we walked towards Miss Praba, who was eyeing us like we were mad. Wait, we are.

"Every year there will be two insane people going for this! This year, it's you two," she commented. Then she stared at my hair. "Did you realise that insane people always have messy hair?" she addressed Abigail, while Abigail nodded vigorously. I laughed, then Abigail pulled me over to the table which had lots of stuff on it. We each took a cream puff and it was so damn tasty!

YUM! Then we collected 4, and finished it off again. Then after that we took another 8, while people stared at us like we were insane. Miss Praba was staring at the plate amazedly. Of course, Abigail and I finished it. Then Abigail talked happily with her mouth open and I was laughing because Miss Praba had her eyes widened in disgust. HAHAHAHAA (: so funny!

Then stumbling from all our laughter (my stomach ached), we took another 8, continuously laughing and scaring everyone off. Because she kept going "QUICK TAKE LAH!" then another person would come and take instead. So we kept missing our turn. Then a boy who wanted to take cream puffs too shot one look at us and withdrew his arm (he was reaching out to take the cream puffs and Abigail and I were screaming "OMG OMG OMG"). I gestured 'politely' for him to take his cream puffs first. I think he was freaked out by us.

Then I had to wait 40 mins for my daddy to come!!! AHHHH! Because my mum was busy with a meeting (she's head of her department =D). He fetched me and we went to Mount Alvernia hospital because he had to see a patient. I waited for half an hour, daydreaming and listening to my darling mp3 (i stole battery from my dad). Then after that he brought me to his clinic. It be pretty, and he had to meet a woman with a lump on her arm, because he said that lumps can get infected. And across the glass doors of his clinic (it's in Gleneagles) are "Michael Hoe Surgery", and it was funny. He has a whole lot of certificates framed up on the wall. O.o

Then after that I went into his room where I ate his cashew nuts and chocolate. And I vandalised his whiteboard by drawing a Maplestory slime and mushroom. THE SMARTNESS OF ME. My daddy can be niceth when he ain't angry! (:

Me was happy today. But all the six charitians are celebrating class party at Pasir Ris except meeee.. I miss them! I hope there's gonna be another one which I CAN GO TO... (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home