WOOHOO. My life has been preoccupied with chionging in maple. It's mad, really. Morning to night chiong chiong chiong. Scary, but I have overtaken MISS LEE ZHI YI who started last year December. She is lvl 20. And I took one week to chiong madly to lvl 23. Today, I am gonna level up again. I must level at least 2 times a day! And I must be at least level 40 by the end of this month! Or I shall die of embarrassment.
Nothing much happened. Except for the mad chionging in maple. That's all I ever do nowadays. ME IS IN CASSEOPEIA, name neutralgirl ((okay lame name, but I'm obsessed with the word "neutral")). ((: Hahs, I'm soooo wu liao.
Um. I forgot what homework there was. Anyways. Eh. Ahahaha. (: MAPLE IS FRYING MY BRAIN. BUT MUST CHIONG CHIONG CHIONG! BY THIS WEEK MUST BE LEVEL 30! AT LEAST! ((breathes heavily))
Laalalala. Casseopeia rocks. And neutralgirl does, too! SHE HAS PERFECTO STATS. Me so PLEASED with myself. ((: YAY!
Josie be chionging with me too. But Josie, I'll be away for like 1 week so I gotta chiong faster than you.. You can overtake me when I'm away. ((: WHAHA. Me so nutty..
And apparently, there's this molester guy around SNG. Scary. Then there was this message thingy that had to be passed down. It mentioned wearing your pinafore at all times. Ooooookay. Tell me. What the hell does the pinafore manage to do!? The molester guy can just molest you anyways!
Yuckiness. So people, wish me good luck in MAPLE! ((: La la la la la! Must CHIONG CHIONG. So yeah, i hardly ever reply people on MSN nowadays because I'm chionging maple for practically 12 hours a day. Chiong. (:
WHEEEEEEE~! Zhi wei, I shall do your questionnaire thingo another day. Me just toooo hyper today. ((:
Nothing much happened. Except for the mad chionging in maple. That's all I ever do nowadays. ME IS IN CASSEOPEIA, name neutralgirl ((okay lame name, but I'm obsessed with the word "neutral")). ((: Hahs, I'm soooo wu liao.
Um. I forgot what homework there was. Anyways. Eh. Ahahaha. (: MAPLE IS FRYING MY BRAIN. BUT MUST CHIONG CHIONG CHIONG! BY THIS WEEK MUST BE LEVEL 30! AT LEAST! ((breathes heavily))
Laalalala. Casseopeia rocks. And neutralgirl does, too! SHE HAS PERFECTO STATS. Me so PLEASED with myself. ((: YAY!
Josie be chionging with me too. But Josie, I'll be away for like 1 week so I gotta chiong faster than you.. You can overtake me when I'm away. ((: WHAHA. Me so nutty..
And apparently, there's this molester guy around SNG. Scary. Then there was this message thingy that had to be passed down. It mentioned wearing your pinafore at all times. Ooooookay. Tell me. What the hell does the pinafore manage to do!? The molester guy can just molest you anyways!
Yuckiness. So people, wish me good luck in MAPLE! ((: La la la la la! Must CHIONG CHIONG. So yeah, i hardly ever reply people on MSN nowadays because I'm chionging maple for practically 12 hours a day. Chiong. (:
WHEEEEEEE~! Zhi wei, I shall do your questionnaire thingo another day. Me just toooo hyper today. ((:

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home