Tuesday, July 11, 2006

OMGOMG! I just realised i haven't updated for like over a week. That sucks! I thought I just updated this weekend. Oh man. I seriously have short term memory loss!

So far not much has happened, except for Hazel's insanity that's always increasing everyday and Josie's devoted boyfriends, ahem-ahem and WhiteClerico, this malaysian 14 year old guy who's infatuated with her. He gave her Red Noel and Red Moonlight... FOR FREE. Hello. That's almost 1 million mesos altogether. Or something like that. I'm exaggerating. But HELLO it's damn exp lah.

Booboo. Poop! ((: Now I must rush off to update class blog. I mean, it's like, dormant. VOLCANOLOGY! OMG SO GENIUS.

Well, since I don't have anything to say, I shall type out some song lyrics.

now I'm standing in the cold,
everything is said and done
atomic winter in my soul,
from the absence of the sun
and the only thing i know
is that I gotta let you go

Pretty song. Now I shall hop off to update class blog. I am bored okay. ((: SIGNING OFF. (copies the vivian and charlotte emcee people)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home