I'm freaking exhausted.
Don't ask why, I just am. During swimming I cramped my leg so many times. We were having competitions and I didn't wanna lose out on the fun(because I'm the oldest, I always beat the rest by a whole lot XD). So, while my leg was still all aching and cramped, we raced like hell and I, the wonderful debbie (i am ego, hahaha), came in FIRST, BWAHAHAHA. Then my leg cramped up even more and I was hopping around the pool with my arms clutched around my leg.
That little P5 guy didn't come for swimming today, though. Anyways, it was really quiet without him and my brother screaming their lungs out at each other. I found out today that his father's Japanese and his mum's Singaporean. SO HE'S A JAPANESE. WOOT!! I love Japanese (as in the language) and Japanese people are cool. Maybe we can have sophisticated conversations in Japanese concerning my idiotic brother in the future. So my li'l bro won't understand a word we say when we curse him or whatever. (: WOOT JAPANESE ROCKS.
After swimming I ate chicken pies. Okay, yumyum. Finished off two in my mama's car XD I am damn greedy, don't need to rub it in. Then, when I got home, I was feeling exhausted. I don't know why, just tired to the extent I fell asleep while reading my 8 Days magazine on my grandfather's bed. -_-'''
That was around 6 something and I slept all the way till 9.20. Still tired, but I forced myself to wake up. I didn't get to play with my cousins this time. They were all trying to sneak in to my grandfather's room and I screamed at my brother before falling asleep again. Well, he WAS disturbing me.
When I woke up I stuffed myself with Haagen Dazz ice cream. Okay, not literally stuffed. Just scooped out some into a cup and savoured every bit of it. I was dreaming of ice cream at the time, you see. Now I feel all sick and weird and tired. Ah well. MSN WOULD BE ABLE TO HEAL ME!!
I just realised my father didn't delete Windows Messenger. But for fear of him never reinstalling MSN, I shall veer away from it and try staring someplace else. He seems to know when I'll be sneaking online or not. Damn lah. Ah well. MSN I MISS YA. I MISS TALKING TO MY FRIENDS ONLINE <33333333
10 days to my birthday...
Don't ask why, I just am. During swimming I cramped my leg so many times. We were having competitions and I didn't wanna lose out on the fun(because I'm the oldest, I always beat the rest by a whole lot XD). So, while my leg was still all aching and cramped, we raced like hell and I, the wonderful debbie (i am ego, hahaha), came in FIRST, BWAHAHAHA. Then my leg cramped up even more and I was hopping around the pool with my arms clutched around my leg.
That little P5 guy didn't come for swimming today, though. Anyways, it was really quiet without him and my brother screaming their lungs out at each other. I found out today that his father's Japanese and his mum's Singaporean. SO HE'S A JAPANESE. WOOT!! I love Japanese (as in the language) and Japanese people are cool. Maybe we can have sophisticated conversations in Japanese concerning my idiotic brother in the future. So my li'l bro won't understand a word we say when we curse him or whatever. (: WOOT JAPANESE ROCKS.
After swimming I ate chicken pies. Okay, yumyum. Finished off two in my mama's car XD I am damn greedy, don't need to rub it in. Then, when I got home, I was feeling exhausted. I don't know why, just tired to the extent I fell asleep while reading my 8 Days magazine on my grandfather's bed. -_-'''
That was around 6 something and I slept all the way till 9.20. Still tired, but I forced myself to wake up. I didn't get to play with my cousins this time. They were all trying to sneak in to my grandfather's room and I screamed at my brother before falling asleep again. Well, he WAS disturbing me.
When I woke up I stuffed myself with Haagen Dazz ice cream. Okay, not literally stuffed. Just scooped out some into a cup and savoured every bit of it. I was dreaming of ice cream at the time, you see. Now I feel all sick and weird and tired. Ah well. MSN WOULD BE ABLE TO HEAL ME!!
I just realised my father didn't delete Windows Messenger. But for fear of him never reinstalling MSN, I shall veer away from it and try staring someplace else. He seems to know when I'll be sneaking online or not. Damn lah. Ah well. MSN I MISS YA. I MISS TALKING TO MY FRIENDS ONLINE <33333333
10 days to my birthday...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home