MSN still not downloaded. I feel so weird without it man. Cannot chat. It's a disadvantage ya know! I mean, I need to pass over documents and stuff to my friends and my dad just goes and deletes it. BLEHH. AND I HAVEN'T TOUCHED MAPLE FOR LIKE A MONTH. ((blows dust off maple icon)) BOOOOO I'm stuck at level 40!! BECAUSE I CAN'T PLAY. BAHH! (P.S: wei kee you still have to buy maple card for me. i trying to waste your money XD)
Dance enrichment was lame. I completely forgot all the steps and kept looking at Hazel and the dance teacher was eyeing me disgustedly. Because I barely knew the steps. Hahaaaaa... I'm so retarded. I like the song "One Love" which we had to dance to, but seriously lah, it's like, dancing ain't my type. MICH NEO and HAZEL and GRACE and SOCK YIE and RACHELLE and YAN YEE etc. etc. all can dance so well.
I learnt a new word! SIA. Sounds cool, sia! Okay, sorry. It's something added at the back of a sentence to make it sound cooler. Yayness. Ah well. Boo~~~
Jap is getting more and more boring. Joey and I were rushing our huge stack of Jap homework (more than ten pages of worksheets and a compo and a comprehension; what's stupid Koh sensei trying to do?! KILL US?) while Ah Koh taught us crap about the compo writing. I copied down some random stuff. WATASHI NO TOMODACHI GA SUKI DAYOUU~! (okay she didn't teach us that. I made it myself! and it's correct anyways. I asked my sister.)
I FAILED MY GEOG. I was so stupid lahh, forgot to bring back my damned geog stuff home. Geog workbook, geog textbook, geog file ALL LEFT UNDER THE TABLE the day before the darned graded assignment thing. I was practically freaking out lah. Didn't even study!!! In the end I got 7/18. A F9!! WOOTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (: ^^
MY GEOG MAP ALSO JUST PASS. AREN'T I PRO. I have decided that I will hate geog FOREVER, despite getting 21.5/25 for my first test. Then suddenly I DROPPED. WOOTS. I RAWK.
Okay, I'm a bit hyper now. I don't like History or Geography or Maths. Boooo. History I'm okay at, but still, it's so boring. STORYTELLING SUCKS LIKE HELL SIA. Especially because THAN was grading me. She probably failed me lahh! Then I got F9 FOR ENGLISH. OMG! OMG!! I can't fail english! English is my strongest subject!! AHHHH, EFF YOU THAN!! YOU FREAKING LOSER!!!
I must get A1 for ENGLISH lahhh!!!! I'm soooo pissed. Thinking about Than and her complete loser actions. Freaking idiot. We all hate her, that Than. SUCKS BOO TO HER.
11 days to my birthday... oooooh la laaaaaa... XD
I WANT MAPLE PLUSHIES AND MAPLE CASHCARDS!!! WHEE~!!! ((goes mad and is carted back to the mental hospital))
Dance enrichment was lame. I completely forgot all the steps and kept looking at Hazel and the dance teacher was eyeing me disgustedly. Because I barely knew the steps. Hahaaaaa... I'm so retarded. I like the song "One Love" which we had to dance to, but seriously lah, it's like, dancing ain't my type. MICH NEO and HAZEL and GRACE and SOCK YIE and RACHELLE and YAN YEE etc. etc. all can dance so well.
I learnt a new word! SIA. Sounds cool, sia! Okay, sorry. It's something added at the back of a sentence to make it sound cooler. Yayness. Ah well. Boo~~~
Jap is getting more and more boring. Joey and I were rushing our huge stack of Jap homework (more than ten pages of worksheets and a compo and a comprehension; what's stupid Koh sensei trying to do?! KILL US?) while Ah Koh taught us crap about the compo writing. I copied down some random stuff. WATASHI NO TOMODACHI GA SUKI DAYOUU~! (okay she didn't teach us that. I made it myself! and it's correct anyways. I asked my sister.)
I FAILED MY GEOG. I was so stupid lahh, forgot to bring back my damned geog stuff home. Geog workbook, geog textbook, geog file ALL LEFT UNDER THE TABLE the day before the darned graded assignment thing. I was practically freaking out lah. Didn't even study!!! In the end I got 7/18. A F9!! WOOTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (: ^^
MY GEOG MAP ALSO JUST PASS. AREN'T I PRO. I have decided that I will hate geog FOREVER, despite getting 21.5/25 for my first test. Then suddenly I DROPPED. WOOTS. I RAWK.
Okay, I'm a bit hyper now. I don't like History or Geography or Maths. Boooo. History I'm okay at, but still, it's so boring. STORYTELLING SUCKS LIKE HELL SIA. Especially because THAN was grading me. She probably failed me lahh! Then I got F9 FOR ENGLISH. OMG! OMG!! I can't fail english! English is my strongest subject!! AHHHH, EFF YOU THAN!! YOU FREAKING LOSER!!!
I must get A1 for ENGLISH lahhh!!!! I'm soooo pissed. Thinking about Than and her complete loser actions. Freaking idiot. We all hate her, that Than. SUCKS BOO TO HER.
11 days to my birthday... oooooh la laaaaaa... XD
I WANT MAPLE PLUSHIES AND MAPLE CASHCARDS!!! WHEE~!!! ((goes mad and is carted back to the mental hospital))

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home