Sunday, March 26, 2006

Whee, ultimate yayness. I woke up at 1.30 today; I don't know, I was so freaking tired.

Anyways, yesterday was as per usual. Wake up at 11 something (I sleep at 12 something to 1 on weekdays and wake up at 6; I'm dead by the end of the week and I wake up really late on weekends), rushed tuition homework, got on the com to chat, read
peacewish's lovely lovely fanfiction, rushed to tuition, went for swimming.

Okay, swimming was fun. I had to swim ten laps, yayness! I kept resting because my legs hurt. Yes, they still hurt after falling into the drain like more than a week ago. Ah well. There's this little 10 year old boy who's a head and a half taller than my fat and short bro, who's 9. They kept diving into the water and aiming for poor, poor me. I kept rushing away. The 10 year old guy can swim, all right. Then when we got out of the pool they were screaming, "SHUT UP!!!" at each other and everyone was laughing. The swimmers were laughing, the coach was laughing, blah blah blah.

Stupidity rules.(: And I woke up at 1.30 pm today! Yay for meeee!!!!!! (: And I'm bored now. Really bored. Boring posts. Lah. And yesterday Hazel talked to me for 1 hr on the phone -_-'' she was changing all the names in the storybooks to me, Hiu Min, Zhi Yi, herself, Gloria, Wei Kee, Yong Rong, Zining, etc. etc. So dumb eh! And she was reading all of them out and they sounded sooo stupid I kept laughing. Ah well. Okay, this is boring too, posting.

I shall ask Josie to scan in the chibi wei kee then I shall post it on my blog~~~! Yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home