I am seriously in a bad mood today.
Firstly, seeing Than's face. In the morning. Her disgusting clothes almost made me throw up. Gross, blue over dunno what gross colour. Then my storytelling keep putting me down lahhs. I had no time to prepare! She only gave me one stupid day to choose one stupid story. I'm so darn pissed man.
Secondly, my father. God, just because he probably died in america's army (some shooting game he plays) doesn't mean he has to take it out on me by banning me from MSN right? Yeah, he banned me from msn because I apparently "did not listen to him when he told me to bathe." Just because you don't bathe the split second you get home, you get banned. What sort of logical theory is that? I can't use msn, but I'm appearing offline. Seeing who's online. And I'll sneak on, although he said if I sneaked on my handphone will be taken away.
Heck care man. I'm good at sneaking on anyways. I've sneaked on loads of times and he never noticed. I always signed out before he arrived. Please lah, why can't I socialize with my friends? He's ruining my life. MSN is the most convenient thing to use to talk to friends and he's taking all my privileges away. He claims calling is easier. Sadly, you can't exactly talk to 3 friends at a time on the phone, can you?
That's a reasonable statement, isn't it? And my father just went, "ah, you can only talk to one person at a time'. Look, he may only have one friend to talk to at a time, but I don't. Do I have to follow whatever he says? No.
Than was soooooooo irritating. She pissed me off so damn greatly lah. I put in so much effort memorising my first story then she claimed i was 'reading' although the script was like hanging from my hand. Then today it was so last minute; my sister wrote the story for me at like 10 plus last night!!! How to prepare, huh!? So freakily sucky lah. I'm damn pissed with her.
My life is ruined. No more msn. How the hell do I survive?
Oh yeah, sneaking online. Whee. EFF YOU, THAN.
Firstly, seeing Than's face. In the morning. Her disgusting clothes almost made me throw up. Gross, blue over dunno what gross colour. Then my storytelling keep putting me down lahhs. I had no time to prepare! She only gave me one stupid day to choose one stupid story. I'm so darn pissed man.
Secondly, my father. God, just because he probably died in america's army (some shooting game he plays) doesn't mean he has to take it out on me by banning me from MSN right? Yeah, he banned me from msn because I apparently "did not listen to him when he told me to bathe." Just because you don't bathe the split second you get home, you get banned. What sort of logical theory is that? I can't use msn, but I'm appearing offline. Seeing who's online. And I'll sneak on, although he said if I sneaked on my handphone will be taken away.
Heck care man. I'm good at sneaking on anyways. I've sneaked on loads of times and he never noticed. I always signed out before he arrived. Please lah, why can't I socialize with my friends? He's ruining my life. MSN is the most convenient thing to use to talk to friends and he's taking all my privileges away. He claims calling is easier. Sadly, you can't exactly talk to 3 friends at a time on the phone, can you?
That's a reasonable statement, isn't it? And my father just went, "ah, you can only talk to one person at a time'. Look, he may only have one friend to talk to at a time, but I don't. Do I have to follow whatever he says? No.
Than was soooooooo irritating. She pissed me off so damn greatly lah. I put in so much effort memorising my first story then she claimed i was 'reading' although the script was like hanging from my hand. Then today it was so last minute; my sister wrote the story for me at like 10 plus last night!!! How to prepare, huh!? So freakily sucky lah. I'm damn pissed with her.
My life is ruined. No more msn. How the hell do I survive?
Oh yeah, sneaking online. Whee. EFF YOU, THAN.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home