God. why can't i have any freedom. anything at all? it's like, i am banned MSN because the msn screen (you know the one that goes : sign in) was on the screen, my dad removed everything. Yeah. i wasn't even trying to chat lah. wth. I'm feeling wronged. I wasn't even using it!!!!! It was just open on the screen!!!!!! Because you know when my computer switches on, the thing pops up and its automatic. then my dad claims i was trying to read messages (even though you can't read messages from the "sign in" window) -_-
it's like, just because he doesn't understand the concept of msn; how the heck are you supposed to read messages from the sign in window (which automatically pops up) when you're not even signed in!? it's like, he's saying i was attempting to read the messages when there's no way I can receive messages from anyone, anyhow. This day sucks, you know that? I am yuan wang and everything. It's so unfair. My life sucks.
I want to die. My life sucks so bad. Unfairness reigns all. Prejudice and biasism. I really want to die. Slitting my wrists is painful. Maybe jumping off the building would do. Or sleeping pills. Yeah, sleeping pills. Those would work too. Sleeping pills would be painless. I'm scared of pain. I'm scared of blood. I hate the world. Now I only have my friends to stand beside me. I can't use MSN just because the freaking window was on the screen. And it's automatic, you know that? I wasn't trying to read any freaking messages that my father was claiming I was trying to read.
What the hell is up with the world? I am gonna die. I am going to kill myself. I am going to commit suicide. I want to die, and then I'll jump off the building and end up in a pool of blood. Maybe there, in Heaven, I can have freedom. I won't have privileges taken away from me. I'm crying right now, crying in front of the computer, because the world is so freaking unfair.
I want to die. I really, really want to die. I'm going to fall ill and die. I don't want to live. I don't want to score for my jap anymore. I'm not going to study for my tests. I'm not going to do crap things like that which have nothing to do with my life. I want to die and leave idiots like than behind. I want to die and leave my father behind, this unreasonable man who blames me for everything I do. Every single little thing he screams.
I want to die. I really, really want to die.
it's like, just because he doesn't understand the concept of msn; how the heck are you supposed to read messages from the sign in window (which automatically pops up) when you're not even signed in!? it's like, he's saying i was attempting to read the messages when there's no way I can receive messages from anyone, anyhow. This day sucks, you know that? I am yuan wang and everything. It's so unfair. My life sucks.
I want to die. My life sucks so bad. Unfairness reigns all. Prejudice and biasism. I really want to die. Slitting my wrists is painful. Maybe jumping off the building would do. Or sleeping pills. Yeah, sleeping pills. Those would work too. Sleeping pills would be painless. I'm scared of pain. I'm scared of blood. I hate the world. Now I only have my friends to stand beside me. I can't use MSN just because the freaking window was on the screen. And it's automatic, you know that? I wasn't trying to read any freaking messages that my father was claiming I was trying to read.
What the hell is up with the world? I am gonna die. I am going to kill myself. I am going to commit suicide. I want to die, and then I'll jump off the building and end up in a pool of blood. Maybe there, in Heaven, I can have freedom. I won't have privileges taken away from me. I'm crying right now, crying in front of the computer, because the world is so freaking unfair.
I want to die. I really, really want to die. I'm going to fall ill and die. I don't want to live. I don't want to score for my jap anymore. I'm not going to study for my tests. I'm not going to do crap things like that which have nothing to do with my life. I want to die and leave idiots like than behind. I want to die and leave my father behind, this unreasonable man who blames me for everything I do. Every single little thing he screams.
I want to die. I really, really want to die.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home