I'm feeling kinda depressed nowadays. Can't really laugh as easily anymore. BOO-NESS. School is my only escape now. I love school. At home I'm all left out and ignored and I don't really care. I ignore them back. ONE HOPE YOU RULE.
My friends can see i'm sad nowadays already!!! boo to my father. > <
Today, English was the only thing that made me laugh. During geog (before english), I told Joan to give Than that loser sign (finger and thumb in the shape of an L, then point it at the 'loser') when her back was turned, then she passed it down to most people, who passed it down some more, and soon almost the whole class knew about the L sign thing.
So when Than was outside, we placed out L shaped hands to our foreheads and moved our hands forward and backward frantically, but of course, idiot Than didn't notice. She walked in all happy, and mich lim placed the L right on her forehead, even while facing Than and while Than was facing the class. We were all giving cool, secret L signs to Than, pretending we were using the 'L' to support our heads to look bored and trying to fix our hair.
MICHELLE LIM'S L SIGN SO DAMN FUNNY LAHH. I was laughing so freaking hard, Than was like staring at me. Mich lim do until so damn obvious!!! Then Than retard, never notice lah! So many people were giving her L signs like guns and all, but she still so damn blind.
Then the english period after recess, we had another hour with Than. Once she came in, we came up with a worse L sign; your middle finger and your thumb instead of your index finger and your thumb. Mich lim raised her arm so damn high and waved her 'L' about in the air while Than was looking; mich neo and joan and sarah long and francine were all doing it too. I was giving the innocent L sign with my index finger, and laughing so hard I doubled over. Lots of people joined in and we were all laughing madly.
"Why are you all so happy today?" Than enquired teasingly, causing us to burst into louder peals of laughter. I started choking. Than stared at mich lim's really really obvious L sign, which she still kept waving in the air, right in front of Than. "Why are you all giving me this hand sign? Some secret code is it? What does it mean?"
And we all continued laughing like nuts, and Mich lim stopped "L signing" immediately. It was so freaking funny lah. When Than come in suddenly all these "LOSER" signs pop up into the air. And some more Than doesn't know... she sucks.
I miss MSN. Ah well. But English is freaking hilarious. I hope we'll be able to "L-SIGN' again tomorrow; it'll make me laugh damn hard man.
WEI KEE REMEMBER TO BUY ME MAPLE CARD. >:O
12 days to my birthday... (:
My friends can see i'm sad nowadays already!!! boo to my father. > <
Today, English was the only thing that made me laugh. During geog (before english), I told Joan to give Than that loser sign (finger and thumb in the shape of an L, then point it at the 'loser') when her back was turned, then she passed it down to most people, who passed it down some more, and soon almost the whole class knew about the L sign thing.
So when Than was outside, we placed out L shaped hands to our foreheads and moved our hands forward and backward frantically, but of course, idiot Than didn't notice. She walked in all happy, and mich lim placed the L right on her forehead, even while facing Than and while Than was facing the class. We were all giving cool, secret L signs to Than, pretending we were using the 'L' to support our heads to look bored and trying to fix our hair.
MICHELLE LIM'S L SIGN SO DAMN FUNNY LAHH. I was laughing so freaking hard, Than was like staring at me. Mich lim do until so damn obvious!!! Then Than retard, never notice lah! So many people were giving her L signs like guns and all, but she still so damn blind.
Then the english period after recess, we had another hour with Than. Once she came in, we came up with a worse L sign; your middle finger and your thumb instead of your index finger and your thumb. Mich lim raised her arm so damn high and waved her 'L' about in the air while Than was looking; mich neo and joan and sarah long and francine were all doing it too. I was giving the innocent L sign with my index finger, and laughing so hard I doubled over. Lots of people joined in and we were all laughing madly.
"Why are you all so happy today?" Than enquired teasingly, causing us to burst into louder peals of laughter. I started choking. Than stared at mich lim's really really obvious L sign, which she still kept waving in the air, right in front of Than. "Why are you all giving me this hand sign? Some secret code is it? What does it mean?"
And we all continued laughing like nuts, and Mich lim stopped "L signing" immediately. It was so freaking funny lah. When Than come in suddenly all these "LOSER" signs pop up into the air. And some more Than doesn't know... she sucks.
I miss MSN. Ah well. But English is freaking hilarious. I hope we'll be able to "L-SIGN' again tomorrow; it'll make me laugh damn hard man.
WEI KEE REMEMBER TO BUY ME MAPLE CARD. >:O
12 days to my birthday... (:

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home