Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Tilted

I feel dreadfully furious and wronged, and the worst thing is? The one person who should stick up for me instead thinks I am unreasonable and probably secretly agrees with the unsubstantiated comments.

I am the one who bloody gives tentative smiles while walking past while they ignore me. So obviously I stop giving smiles. But how does my normal face look SCARY? And how the hell do I look unfriendly and as if I dont like them. I WAS ALWAYS NEUTRAL. no comment.Well, now I dont like them for sure, and while typing this my already sodden flats just plodded into a pile of disgusting mud and I don't think they will ever be the same again.

And while I sat there fuming, that one person did not make any attempt to console me and instead sounded annoyed that I was irritated. Who wouldn't be when I can say honestly that I did crack smiles while they brushed past me?!?!?!?!?! Obviously I didn't think they liked me at all. And then that person proceeded to happily text the aforementioned people. Probably bitching and agreeing with them about how frightening I seem and how unreasonable I am.

Well make judgements of people when you actually HAVE EVIDENCE, PLEASE. MY ATTEMPTS AT ACKNOWLEDGEMENT WERE NEVER NOTICED OR RETURNED, SO I NEVER TRIED AGAIN. But honestly I thought they were a nice fun bunch but now I realise they all think I am a scary person and probably no one should be friends with me.

All right then, I just walked out of the door with not one backward glance. You agree with them, ignored me, thanks for tilting towards them, so I walked out. Feeling like a boss. Although you agreeably let me out, so I can't take all the credit.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home