The allure
Of audition has once again captivated me. Today I punched mindlessly on arrow keys, slammed the spacebar every fourth beat, and relished the loud satisfying sound of getting a Perfect, or chaining perfects. It sounds like a really full and pleasant "chink!" :3 I'm glad tapping arrow keys quickly is a skill that isn't easy to lose, even though I haven't played it in 3 years, I'm still a reasonably okay player.
And I am so glad I still have friends to play with, which is the only reason why Audition is REALLY fun.
I still remember how addicted I was to Audition 3 years ago. On weekends I played from night till 7am the next morning, in secret. I was banned from playing by my parents because I was constantly caught sneaking down to the basement to play at 3am in the morning when there was school the next day. I think I had a mental problem then. Oh and when I got conjunctivitis I played Audition at home everyday despite my swollen and slitty eyes. -_- I was a serious addict.
I don't even know (or recall) how I managed to study and do okay. All i remember is that 2 weeks was more than enough to study for a major exam then. -_- and I always only started a few days before. Sometimes I wonder if my brain disintegrated when I went into JC and my IQ dropped by a hundred or something. Studying and scoring was such a chore when I didnt even work 1/4 as hard in sec school as I did in Jc to do so much better.
Now I just want to play Audition and be pro and famous and rich again. Does anyone care to give me an audition acash card as a belated Christmas present?
Right.. this is a post that should be on my tumblr since this blog is (thankfully) unknown, but because my phone with it's miserably tiny capacity cannot download it, I shall post randomly here instead on a whim.
And I am so glad I still have friends to play with, which is the only reason why Audition is REALLY fun.
I still remember how addicted I was to Audition 3 years ago. On weekends I played from night till 7am the next morning, in secret. I was banned from playing by my parents because I was constantly caught sneaking down to the basement to play at 3am in the morning when there was school the next day. I think I had a mental problem then. Oh and when I got conjunctivitis I played Audition at home everyday despite my swollen and slitty eyes. -_- I was a serious addict.
I don't even know (or recall) how I managed to study and do okay. All i remember is that 2 weeks was more than enough to study for a major exam then. -_- and I always only started a few days before. Sometimes I wonder if my brain disintegrated when I went into JC and my IQ dropped by a hundred or something. Studying and scoring was such a chore when I didnt even work 1/4 as hard in sec school as I did in Jc to do so much better.
Now I just want to play Audition and be pro and famous and rich again. Does anyone care to give me an audition acash card as a belated Christmas present?
Right.. this is a post that should be on my tumblr since this blog is (thankfully) unknown, but because my phone with it's miserably tiny capacity cannot download it, I shall post randomly here instead on a whim.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home