I'm taking a shower
So i can't sleep early anymore because I am not needed so early
Maybe not even at all,
I don't really see the point in going anyway when I obviously am not very important, or important enough to know some things that I would be upset by
And everyday I ask myself why I can never gain that same amount of approval, why I can never match up, why things happen so that I always am smothered, forgotten, lousier (never ever praised to be better)
and absolutely unnecessary
Maybe not even at all,
I don't really see the point in going anyway when I obviously am not very important, or important enough to know some things that I would be upset by
And everyday I ask myself why I can never gain that same amount of approval, why I can never match up, why things happen so that I always am smothered, forgotten, lousier (never ever praised to be better)
and absolutely unnecessary
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home