Thursday, November 17, 2011

percentages

Are a fucking lie.
Just discovered the massive additional 8 marks i lost for econs case study again completely misinterpreted the question.
I don't understand why i cant rise to the occasion for alevels. Instead I am on a downward spiral, answering everything wrongly. It crushes me. It's destroying my soul. I am not myself anymore I want to give up. I was top 87% for econs for prelims. After deducting the disgustingly massive 16 marks, while others who were below average for prelims answered everything precisely to the point and found the csq fucking easy, I think I am definitely bottom 50% for case study. And my essays are completely untouched and horribly unprepared.

I really dread misinterpreting the question again. I really really dread it but it is so, so likely. It happened for my micro essay for prelim. It happened for my micro csq for alevels. i dont even dare to think of what will happen to the alevel essays especially because I have such an uncanny knack for understanding the questions wrongly, especially for A levels.

Alevel econs essays also sound so ambiguous and i wouldn't know what they exactly want. I am definitely out of the rat race already. Despite getting such a high percentage ranking it is of no use at all if I fumble just this once for alevels. And if I misinterpret the question for case study, my essays are really at a much greater threat of being misunderstood by my pathetically stupid, unadaptable small puny brain.

I give up. Let those people displace me from the top 40%. I guess i am just stupid for cambridge exams.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home