I feel so aimless.
All the time, now.
I've had enough of it all and it's good it's all finished but I feel really resentful and angry.
Don't know how else I will ever convey this message (i'm not supposed to bring this up again forever, I'm sorry i'm doing it now), but right now, urgh......... bloody hell. I hate my life.
I hate you. I really do.
Use me as you will
pull my strings just for a thrill;
All the time, now.
I've had enough of it all and it's good it's all finished but I feel really resentful and angry.
Don't know how else I will ever convey this message (i'm not supposed to bring this up again forever, I'm sorry i'm doing it now), but right now, urgh......... bloody hell. I hate my life.
I hate you. I really do.
Use me as you will
pull my strings just for a thrill;

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home