600th Post of my eventful 6-year-old-blog, Happy Chinese New Year everybody, :) hong bao na laiiii~~~
It sucks wishing you could do something so freaking badly while knowing full well you cannot. It's like a clash of desperate, painful emotions. I really wish I could strike the balance, have the best of both worlds; but I guess, there's some things that I really must learn to let go, no matter how much I'll be missing out on, no matter how much I'll regret...
In the long run, it'll turn out all right... Everything would have been done for the greater good, for the best outcome.
I've always had everything I wanted. Nearly always. I guess this is learning the hard way, of realising that there are precious things I cannot keep forever... I am learning not to be selfish, learning to lose things that mean a lot to me.
---
o to ka jo
o to ka jo
gu de ga to na ga ne yo
o to ka jo
o to ka jo
nal du go to na ga ne yo
sa rang he yo
sa rang he yo
mok no ha bu lo bo ja man
gu den dut ji mo te yo
ga su mu ro man
we chi go i su ni
It sucks wishing you could do something so freaking badly while knowing full well you cannot. It's like a clash of desperate, painful emotions. I really wish I could strike the balance, have the best of both worlds; but I guess, there's some things that I really must learn to let go, no matter how much I'll be missing out on, no matter how much I'll regret...
In the long run, it'll turn out all right... Everything would have been done for the greater good, for the best outcome.
I've always had everything I wanted. Nearly always. I guess this is learning the hard way, of realising that there are precious things I cannot keep forever... I am learning not to be selfish, learning to lose things that mean a lot to me.
---
o to ka jo
o to ka jo
gu de ga to na ga ne yo
o to ka jo
o to ka jo
nal du go to na ga ne yo
sa rang he yo
sa rang he yo
mok no ha bu lo bo ja man
gu den dut ji mo te yo
ga su mu ro man
we chi go i su ni

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home