Monday, February 07, 2011

I wish I were in a Catholic/Christian school again. The bond with God really felt much stronger. Probably one of the reasons why St Nicks girls are really like family, since we all had something so important in common. And He really gave me confidence in a lot of things. Now I really don't place Him in my life anymore, and I truly regret that.

Maybe I would have had the courage and clear-mindedness to make the right decisions...

Now I don't know how to find the link to God anymore... to Jesus, to faith,
and I think no one else but Him can save me this time.

She said
I'm sorry for the way
I've been living my life
I know I've got to change
So from now on tonight


Jesus take the wheel,
Take it from my hands
'cause I can't do this on my own
I'm letting go
So give me one more chance
Save me from this road I'm on
Jesus take the wheel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home