When normal people would be staying up till this time to study frantically for Midyears, I'm plopped on the chair, right hand still slightly oily from scrabbling in a wonderful bag of Sour Cream and Onion Lays potato chips, eyes darting every now and then to the TV screen
watching soccer.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
However, admittedly, the games have been quite boring. =/ Brazil versus some weird country now, CIV, I'm sorry I can't remember.
Damn, that bag of potato chips was nearly empty. Barely enough for me to stuff my mouth full with.
I realise my blog has been cluttered with meaningless, incoherent, emo, lousy posts, so I decided to come and ramble intelligently for a bit, just once in a while. Somehow there's never any time for me to post anything substantial anymore.
"Here is KAKA," the commentator just said.
and some soccer guy skidded across the field, rolling dramatically
-_- I always wondered why they roll dramatically; don't they waste time rolling? They should just pick themselves up and continue playing. Sometimes I think their rolling's just for show, to make it seem like they've been knocked down really badly and thus win the referee's sympathy and get a penalty, or something =x
Okay that goes for all soccer players, not just Brazil and CIV.
Um out of point.
What did i use to blog about? I kinda can't remember. School? Life?
I need to use this last week to actually study for Midyears. I own, I don't know what I've been doing the whole holidays, I've barely touched a single thing to study. Seriously. And there's still all the stacks of midyear papers which the teachers have urged us to try before we sit for the actual thing. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I don't think I have time to touch them.
Oh well, and here I am still in front of the computer, typing nonsense
I feel really busy. Like I always have something in my way everyday. Or something I have to do. I just squeezed some time (or rather, stay up late) to upload photos and well, blog on a whim. And somehow, I feel like I'm living life all wrong, this year.
I need to maintain relationships with old friends, friends who've been with me all the while, esp people like Shinny Baybay LehLin Joey who were so close to me but I haven't spoken to them in ages, but there's always no time.
Hope after End of Years, there'd be time to salvage that;
I want to be less unreasonable and selfish and stop taking people for granted, because those people treasure me so much, they'd give in just to make me happy, and that's going to spoil me to no end
I want to view studies as something extremely important and quit procrastinating madly without any sense of guilt
I want to forget and hold on to bits and pieces just for old times' sake for some reason but I know that can't work out, and it never will, but luckily it's easier to forget now, almost gone,
thank you Lord, maybe this was supposed to work out this way.
Enzymes work within a narrow range of pH.
I rubbed my nose with my half-oily hand, and I smell the tantalising smear of Sour Cream and Onion chip residue, or oil,
damn it I want to eat.
Isn't Brazil supposed to be good? They still haven't scored, and I'm bored already
I hear the alarm being set, means my father's back from late night work. Shall rush off now, and act innocent
Another ramble, hopefully sooner or later
I want to write again.
"No, daddy, I wasn't blogging..."

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home