Nearly the end of Hols,
thanks for the adventure
I'll never forget all of you, even if we're going separate ways.
Since 13/11/09;




















I like taking retarded photos with happy fun people
I like Egg Prata from the Jalan Kayu Prata Shop
I like singing loudly and unabashedly in the most embarrassing of places (buses, MRT trains, name it, we've done it)

I like slacking at home with friends
I like laughing crazily
I like nice heart-to-heart talks
I like talking, in general
I like to go crazy in public, and not be judged by friends for doing so
I like knowing things that other people do not know I know
I like that I feel happy that I know
(that you still love me)
thanks for the adventure
I'll never forget all of you, even if we're going separate ways.
Since 13/11/09;










I like taking retarded photos with happy fun people
I like Egg Prata from the Jalan Kayu Prata Shop
I like singing loudly and unabashedly in the most embarrassing of places (buses, MRT trains, name it, we've done it)
I like slacking at home with friends
I like laughing crazily
I like nice heart-to-heart talks
I like talking, in general
I like to go crazy in public, and not be judged by friends for doing so
I like knowing things that other people do not know I know
I like that I feel happy that I know
(that you still love me)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home