Friday, January 01, 2010

Happy new year, everybodaaayye, it's the first day of 2010 and now I shall pen down new year resolutions, most of which I probably will end up not sticking to because I'm way too fail. Sigh, like last year's new year resolutions, I completely didn't finish 90% of my homework on time, I didn't study properly for nearly every test, etcetera...

Not in order of importance:


1) Stick to my New Year's Resolutions
2) Do my best in every exam I take, in whichever JC I end up in..
3) Concentrate in LECTURES
Which means I'll have to
4) Drink coffee every morning
5) Finish 90% of my homework on time!!!
6) Get into a gooood CCA
7) Keep my friendships with all my good friends if I don't end up in the same JC as them...
8) BUY/MAKE. PRESENTS. FOR. FRIENDS'. BIRTHDAYS. ON. TIME.
9) Remain best friends with my best friends!!! 8)
10) Do my very very very best be a good friend, good daughter, good sibling, good everything.
(11) Try my best to keep you as long as time allows it, too)


Thank you, everyone, who has made 2009 one of the best years of my life (: Despite the horrid lack of preparation for O's, the gruelling daily tests, the stress of SYF, I think 2009 was a year that allowed me to learn the most, and to gain the most experience in my life.

Especially because my friends and family who've supported me all the way and loved me for who I am,

I can embrace 2010 with no regrets.

Thank you so much, and have a great, awesome, wonderful, fantastic year ahead!!!!!!!

May we all get into the JCs of our dreams 8)


HAPPY NEW YEAR~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home