Saboteur is the funniest card game ever. 8D
HAHAAHA, today was surprisingly fun at my cousin's house, I ate a mountain of turkey and stuff while my mum decided to happily declare to everyone that I wanted to take journalism etc etc -_- I really am not interested in anything right now, I just don't MIND being attached to journalism, not that I'm all for it. :/
Then we played twister and my sexy flexible meimei won my uncle HAHAHAHAHA! Who is really athletic and pro too. It was really hilarious watching everyone get tangled up in everybody (Ahem Fatfats had his head stuck somewhere for a few seconds before he yelled "RESIGN" and tumbled out)
Thank you Dawnie for ridding me of boredom this afternoon btw (:
Even though I didn't get many Christmas presents in the form of packages wrapped in sparkly paper, I think I've already had my share of Christmas presents this year;
my friends and family are the most precious gifts I can ever receive
gifts that can take me through many, many more Christmases.
Thank you for being there for me, always. (:
And thank you everyone who's cared (: thank you for listening, and being there. <3
Baby you know
maybe it's time for miracles
'cause I ain't giving up on love/
HAHAAHA, today was surprisingly fun at my cousin's house, I ate a mountain of turkey and stuff while my mum decided to happily declare to everyone that I wanted to take journalism etc etc -_- I really am not interested in anything right now, I just don't MIND being attached to journalism, not that I'm all for it. :/
Then we played twister and my sexy flexible meimei won my uncle HAHAHAHAHA! Who is really athletic and pro too. It was really hilarious watching everyone get tangled up in everybody (Ahem Fatfats had his head stuck somewhere for a few seconds before he yelled "RESIGN" and tumbled out)
Thank you Dawnie for ridding me of boredom this afternoon btw (:
Even though I didn't get many Christmas presents in the form of packages wrapped in sparkly paper, I think I've already had my share of Christmas presents this year;
my friends and family are the most precious gifts I can ever receive
gifts that can take me through many, many more Christmases.
Thank you for being there for me, always. (:
And thank you everyone who's cared (: thank you for listening, and being there. <3
Baby you know
maybe it's time for miracles
'cause I ain't giving up on love/

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home