Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Back from Aussie just yesterday, and watched Avatar last night and the Princess and the Frog this afternoon! I shall blog about Aussie when I feel like it, because I have lots of things to crap about (for example, being given the children's menu for the first time this year... ;_; and I thought I was free from that nightmare)

Avatar was amazingly brilliant, I was completely riveted by the whole movie that my eyes felt dry when it finished, from trying not to blink for 3 hours. =/ But Princess and the Frog was a bit boring though, very predictable, although I guess it's good Disney's reverting to its old, classic style (:

I finally went out with Dawn, Lynette and Huaichyn today, it's been a long time since we all played together~ We went to harass visit Huaichyn at Mango and made lots of noise and blatantly tried out disgusting clothes. 8D Then I finally used the free movie ticket from Friday Fever afterward with Abii and Lehlin (today was the expiry date =x) ~ AND TOOK NEOPRINTS HEHHHHHHHHHHH

I am really lazy to blog properly right now so I'm just going to upload the pics on facebook ~ =)


Anyway...

Feast your eyes upon the hottest guy ever:

(Just... ignore the ponytail at the top)

HWANG TAE KYUNG From You're BEAUTIFUL~~~~~~~~~~~ He's so cute and sweet and hilarious and retarded!!!!! He doesn't look nice in photos but when you see him in action you'll fall slowly in love with him...

And I realised, everytime Dawnie and I watch the same drama, we fall for the same guy and fight over him.

1) BOF - Goo Jun Pyo
2) Fated to Love You - Ji Cun Xi
3) You're Beautiful - HWANG TAE KYUUUUNGGGGGGGGGGG



So we're fighting now, again.
Dawn wrote this at first:

And now:

Best.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home