It's Christmas tomorrow
but I don't feel very Christmassy today
What am I to you now?
One moment my head's in the clouds
and the next, I plummet to the ground again
Stop giving me so much hope and after that
let me fall alone
I think a lot
about you
& I wonder
if you still really love me
You claim?
you do
But I don't
believe you anymore
because if i do, it
pierces stings of tears
into my eyes
and breaks my heart.
everytime I fall
but I don't feel very Christmassy today
What am I to you now?
One moment my head's in the clouds
and the next, I plummet to the ground again
Stop giving me so much hope and after that
let me fall alone
I think a lot
about you
& I wonder
if you still really love me
You claim?
you do
But I don't
believe you anymore
because if i do, it
pierces stings of tears
into my eyes
and breaks my heart.
everytime I fall

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home