Was feeling too lousy today to take bus home so I devoured another 3 packets of tissue (with my never-ending flow of mucus), stayed in the family lounge waiting (initially for my mama) and trying to do EMATHS WHICH I CANNOT DO and FINALLY my nanny taxi-ed me home. Got home at 4, and slept until 9.15pm.
I woke up, ate dinner, and fell asleep at 10 pm again.
I just woke up an hour ago (3.15 am O_O), and my nose is still runny and gross. Hope I can go to school later for track meet. Sigh why must it be TODAY WHEN I HAVE A GROSS, LEAKY NOSE which makes me waste 1.80 on tissue packets!??!?!?
YAYYYYYY, Miss Lim's some crazily amazing conductor; she has 4 GwH choirs already, Anderson, TKGS, Nanyang (THE ONLY GWH THAT DAY :O) and us. MISS LIM FTWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!! 8DDDDDDDDD SHE ROCKKKKKSSSSS.
And StNicks is awesomely beautiful too, 4GwH, Golds, Silvers - (I'm not sure how many of those, but still BRILLIANT JOB EVERYBODY) it is friggin wonderful baaaby.
I should really get started on my Lit essay now, since I only have about 1hr to spare......
I woke up, ate dinner, and fell asleep at 10 pm again.
I just woke up an hour ago (3.15 am O_O), and my nose is still runny and gross. Hope I can go to school later for track meet. Sigh why must it be TODAY WHEN I HAVE A GROSS, LEAKY NOSE which makes me waste 1.80 on tissue packets!??!?!?
YAYYYYYY, Miss Lim's some crazily amazing conductor; she has 4 GwH choirs already, Anderson, TKGS, Nanyang (THE ONLY GWH THAT DAY :O) and us. MISS LIM FTWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!! 8DDDDDDDDD SHE ROCKKKKKSSSSS.
And StNicks is awesomely beautiful too, 4GwH, Golds, Silvers - (I'm not sure how many of those, but still BRILLIANT JOB EVERYBODY) it is friggin wonderful baaaby.
I should really get started on my Lit essay now, since I only have about 1hr to spare......

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home