I really should be going to do my Maths homework asap but...
HAHAHAHAHAAHA LOOK AT THIS, I AM ON THE FACEBOOK weekly HIGHSCORE LIST FOR THE GAME PLANKTON (And it was only my first game. I guess Neopets training from Jelly Blobs of Doom has paid off)
Admire me, surrounded by all the ang moh names.
HOHOHOHOHHO!
Many fun and exciting things have happened this awesome holiday, thus leaving my revision and studies rotting in the corner for a while, so I'll post about 'em as soon as I grab hold of lovely sunlight-doused photos.
Christian Lacroix is one amazing designer.
And ang moh kids with crystal clear, cerulean blue eyes and soft, fair hair and baby fats are adorable and beautiful. 8)
Miss Lim's coming during recess; really hope we won't fail her anymore.
HAHAHAHAHAAHA LOOK AT THIS, I AM ON THE FACEBOOK weekly HIGHSCORE LIST FOR THE GAME PLANKTON (And it was only my first game. I guess Neopets training from Jelly Blobs of Doom has paid off)
All of Facebook (This Week) |
| High Score records for all of Facebook |
Amanda Steele 15418 pts |
| Sylvain Rouleau 15194 pts |
| Helga Hauksdóttir 14703 pts |
| Rachel Lynn 14011 pts |
| Elisabeth Schoenfeld 12905 pts |
| Karen Luers 12716 pts |
| Brigitte Andersen Alnæs 12709 pts |
| Johannes Berglund 12561 pts |
| Rebecca Hellgren 12421 pts |
| Not visible 11601 pts |
| Adi Smethurst 11471 pts |
| Ninos Isik 11390 pts |
| Greg Jarvis 11091 pts |
| Sam McLean 10655 pts |
| Rebecca Townsend 10312 pts |
| Patrick McQueen 10236 pts |
| Felipe Chaves 10057 pts |
| Emily Taylor 9987 pts |
| Alexa Marie Bella 9880 pts |
| Jesus Alejandro Gonzalez Lozano 9849 pts |
| Joe Tulip 9837 pts |
| Dorothy Angeline 9575 pts |
| Steven Wu 9454 pts |
| Erhan Esen 9378 pts |
| Debbie Hoe 9349 pts |
| Tarah Pieau 9233 pts |
| Jared Anton Gray 9218 pts |
| Devin MacDougall 9160 pts |
| Pascale Hoang Dinh 8889 pts |
| Carlos All-onz Charky 8802 pts |
Admire me, surrounded by all the ang moh names.
HOHOHOHOHHO!
Many fun and exciting things have happened this awesome holiday, thus leaving my revision and studies rotting in the corner for a while, so I'll post about 'em as soon as I grab hold of lovely sunlight-doused photos.
Christian Lacroix is one amazing designer.
And ang moh kids with crystal clear, cerulean blue eyes and soft, fair hair and baby fats are adorable and beautiful. 8)
Miss Lim's coming during recess; really hope we won't fail her anymore.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home