Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Ah, finally I have the chance to touch this forsaken blog.

Work and tests are finally, finally getting to me. I manage to prevent myself from touching the computer in a record time of... 3 days. I actually study for tests 2 days before in a valiant attempt to score reasonably. I wake up in the middle of the night to revise for tests the next day. Quite amazing, because in the past, I only did that when I hadn't finished studying 3 quarters of what was going to be tested. 8D

With the exception of SS... =/

I had Chem tuition yesterday after Chinese extra lesson (In which was utterly wasted away doing lianxis and stoning), and realised it really is much more effective, for I felt a tad more clearer-minded for today's test. Really hope I'll pass. I'll probably celebrate and scream and squirm about happily in my seat, like I always do when I unexpectedly pass something. 8)

I just hope I don't fail anything too badly this term...

Term 2 seems to be darting away, far far away, and O Levels (Oh my goodness Jap is the EARLIEST EXAM and I am still extremely unproficient and amateurish at speaking/WRITING it. -_- I shall need to set aside a day for Jap/Lousy Subjects revision.) is looming nearer, and nearer...

I feel like someone's pressed the fast forward and my life is being sped up at an impossibly fast rate. Everything's zooming past so quickly, and SYF is in 20 days; TWENTY. DAMN IT. It's less than freaking 3 weeks. Band clinched their Gold with Honours and they all seemed so exhilirated and happy that I felt like hiding from all their joy because I don't really see a GwH in sight for Choir.

I saw it when I was in Sec2, but now, I don't feel any CONFIDENCE in achieving it. We were so stable and steady and pro 2 years ago, but now I feel so unsure. There's a nagging feeling that squeezes my heart whenever I think about it, that we might not get GwH, and all our crazy morning runs and practices, all our extra recess practices, all the effort we pour into choir workshops with other choirs and with Miss Lim and every single practice and every single thing would go to waste.

And I desperately need to permanently clear the phlegm that PERSISTENTLY haunts my throat. It's causing my voice to break very unglamourously and loudly (or maybe just to me) at least 3 times every choir practice since last Tuesday. Had a horrible horrible disgusting flu on Saturday that rendered me bed-ridden for the whole afternoon/night 'cause I felt too terrible to even move from my tissue-littered bed. -_-

I'm so tired everyday too, I forget about what I want to blog about.

But I guess I've crapped way too much already.

I shall be 16 soon, soon, but somehow I don't feel very mature (AHEMHAHAHAHA) and hmm, PREPARED to be 16? NC-16 movies are beckoning, though, and that's an interesting prospect. 8D


All the way, SNChoir... We shall do the best we can do.


A thousand miles seems pretty far,
but they've got planes and trains and cars;
I'd walk to you if I had no other way

Boooooooo TOMORROW TOMORROW!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home