WEDNESDAY;
was hilarious, entertaining and full of EPIC FAIL.
Popped magically in front of Dawn at Bishan MRT station, where she highly embarrassed herself by yelling, "BUG (yes my 'nickname'), DO YOU MIND NOT JUMPING AROUND?!" Some Raffles guy walked past, shooting her an incredulous stare.
So Cleo sauntered along a while later, and soon the height differences were prominent.
We ate Subway (AS USUAL) and Cleo attempted to arrange the straws in our shared drink by HEIGHT.
"So Debbie's the shortest, and Dawn's the tallest," Cleo declared, readjusting the height of the straws. Then, she hesitated, staring at the drink. "Should I take the cover off? I think I should."
"Cleo, why you take off the cover?!"
"So that everybody will be of equal height! Debs, you are the SAME HEIGHT as us in our community. Isn't that GOOD?"
Later on at home, Cleo,Dawn and I ruined our brownies because we didn't bother mixing the flour. It probably would have turned out wonderful because our cooking skills are so fantastic (ESPECIALLY CLEO, WHO IS A SELF-PROCLAIMED 'PRO') No thanks to Dawn, who was a big help. She hopped around the kitchen videoing our baking process and collapsing in laughter. I think we crumbled to the floor laughing at least 5 times.
Watched videos while munching on ruined brownies, and then WE PLAYED IN MY ROOM! Cleo forced us to listen to Nathan Hartono, her future husband, singing on youtube about a billion times.
"My love for Nathan Hartono has spread like uncontrollable weeds sprawled over an unintended field," she smsed her brother fervently.
And then at around 7.30 (they were trapped in my house because the rain was crashing down), they went home~
THURSDAY;
Baybay came to my house at 8.00am TO PLAY!
I snaffled her garlic bread and ate my own breakfast while watching Ouran and Kuroshitsuji (which actually seems quite cool O_O), and then we went upstairs to use my father's laptop so I could show her the KARAOKEPARTY game where you SING and they rate your voice in terms of pitch and rhythm, WHOOOoooooo!
GO HERE:
http://www.karaokeparty.com/
She refused to sing with me and I was lonely. @_@ My siblings accompanied me soon afterwards though, and the highest we managed to hit was only 3000+ or so. The same scores with Cleo that day. ;_; THE MAX SCORE IS 10000 POINTS LEH.
I'm going to convince myself that it's because my laptops' microphones are all screwed. >_>
THEN we played mangafighter while eating Macs and was constantly pwned, and at about 12.30 we set off for choir!
On the way, Baybay gave me a chocolate bar that screamed "BOOST" across its wrapper to encourage me for choir. IT WAS SO LAME THAT IT WAS SWEET HAHAHAHAHA. Thank you! <3
choir;
Well, I think that the sops really improved quite a bit. And when Miss Lim pushed so hard for the feeling while conducting, there were times that we really could feel it. But it's so difficult to feel love while singing because our only aim is to do well (so who would care about the gruelling process?) but if we don't enjoy what we learn during choir, if every note we tear from our mouths is grudging, reluctant, we won't be able to do well.
We're a choir without love.
and if we sing without love, what is even the point of singing?
The purpose of choir is to nurture our love for singing, and right now we're just painstakingly, methodically, robotically cramming every bit of information about the songs into our brain and trying to spew it back out as well as we can. It's forced and empty.
More elaboration another day.
YESTERDAY;
After school, Abii and I went to AMKhub and ate ice cream while waiting for Shinny to join us! We had to get tickets from Clement for his Christmas concert thing and he came way too early. We made him wait 'cause Shinny hadn't come. So while waiting, we admired water flowing down the smooth black marble fountain and tried to be inconspicuous.
"Clement, what section are you?" asked Abii, pressing her phone to her ear as she tried to spam call Shinny.
"Sop."
"OHHHHHHH, I LOVE SOP GUYS!"
(Fine I have been forced to explain her retardedness. She meant to say Sop guys' voices are lovely, not that she loved them)
Finally she called up saying she COULDN'T COME ;_; we made poor Clement wait for NOTHING, meh. SORRY
So we paid Clement in disappointment and sidled away...
We felt so bad that we decided to stuff ourselves with sushi to cheer ourselves up, so we went to eat sushi. I poured so much soy sauce into my soy sauce dish that it spilt over and I wasted my napkin, so I had to TEAR ABII'S NAPKIN IN HALF SO I COULD GET A HALF TO WIPE MY MOUTH.
My tearing was so brilliant that the napkin was in ruins >_>
Then, Abii and I went home and played KARAOKEPARTY
AND WE GOT 4995 POINTS FOR A THOUSAND MILES.
WHOOOOHOOOO!
We played and played till we ran out to find Shinny at the bus stop and then we went to play more Karaokeparty. XD Crapped a lot and did our choir blog, then ate dinner, finished up our choir blog, and SPAMMED CLEMENT A LOT OF SHIT LOLOLOLOLOOLLLLLLLLL.
Playing with Abs and Muscles is really very very entertaining and fun <33333
Then we looked at very handsome pictures and watched very nice videos till Shinny had to taxi home and Abii left soon after.
Wheeeeeeee I WANT IT ALL
was hilarious, entertaining and full of EPIC FAIL.
Popped magically in front of Dawn at Bishan MRT station, where she highly embarrassed herself by yelling, "BUG (yes my 'nickname'), DO YOU MIND NOT JUMPING AROUND?!" Some Raffles guy walked past, shooting her an incredulous stare.
So Cleo sauntered along a while later, and soon the height differences were prominent.
We ate Subway (AS USUAL) and Cleo attempted to arrange the straws in our shared drink by HEIGHT.
"So Debbie's the shortest, and Dawn's the tallest," Cleo declared, readjusting the height of the straws. Then, she hesitated, staring at the drink. "Should I take the cover off? I think I should."
"Cleo, why you take off the cover?!"
"So that everybody will be of equal height! Debs, you are the SAME HEIGHT as us in our community. Isn't that GOOD?"
Later on at home, Cleo,
Watched videos while munching on ruined brownies, and then WE PLAYED IN MY ROOM! Cleo forced us to listen to Nathan Hartono, her future husband, singing on youtube about a billion times.
"My love for Nathan Hartono has spread like uncontrollable weeds sprawled over an unintended field," she smsed her brother fervently.
And then at around 7.30 (they were trapped in my house because the rain was crashing down), they went home~
THURSDAY;
Baybay came to my house at 8.00am TO PLAY!
I snaffled her garlic bread and ate my own breakfast while watching Ouran and Kuroshitsuji (which actually seems quite cool O_O), and then we went upstairs to use my father's laptop so I could show her the KARAOKEPARTY game where you SING and they rate your voice in terms of pitch and rhythm, WHOOOoooooo!
GO HERE:
http://www.karaokeparty.com/
She refused to sing with me and I was lonely. @_@ My siblings accompanied me soon afterwards though, and the highest we managed to hit was only 3000+ or so. The same scores with Cleo that day. ;_; THE MAX SCORE IS 10000 POINTS LEH.
I'm going to convince myself that it's because my laptops' microphones are all screwed. >_>
THEN we played mangafighter while eating Macs and was constantly pwned, and at about 12.30 we set off for choir!
On the way, Baybay gave me a chocolate bar that screamed "BOOST" across its wrapper to encourage me for choir. IT WAS SO LAME THAT IT WAS SWEET HAHAHAHAHA. Thank you! <3
choir;
Well, I think that the sops really improved quite a bit. And when Miss Lim pushed so hard for the feeling while conducting, there were times that we really could feel it. But it's so difficult to feel love while singing because our only aim is to do well (so who would care about the gruelling process?) but if we don't enjoy what we learn during choir, if every note we tear from our mouths is grudging, reluctant, we won't be able to do well.
We're a choir without love.
and if we sing without love, what is even the point of singing?
The purpose of choir is to nurture our love for singing, and right now we're just painstakingly, methodically, robotically cramming every bit of information about the songs into our brain and trying to spew it back out as well as we can. It's forced and empty.
More elaboration another day.
YESTERDAY;
After school, Abii and I went to AMKhub and ate ice cream while waiting for Shinny to join us! We had to get tickets from Clement for his Christmas concert thing and he came way too early. We made him wait 'cause Shinny hadn't come. So while waiting, we admired water flowing down the smooth black marble fountain and tried to be inconspicuous.
"Clement, what section are you?" asked Abii, pressing her phone to her ear as she tried to spam call Shinny.
"Sop."
"OHHHHHHH, I LOVE SOP GUYS!"
(Fine I have been forced to explain her retardedness. She meant to say Sop guys' voices are lovely, not that she loved them)
Finally she called up saying she COULDN'T COME ;_; we made poor Clement wait for NOTHING, meh. SORRY
So we paid Clement in disappointment and sidled away...
We felt so bad that we decided to stuff ourselves with sushi to cheer ourselves up, so we went to eat sushi. I poured so much soy sauce into my soy sauce dish that it spilt over and I wasted my napkin, so I had to TEAR ABII'S NAPKIN IN HALF SO I COULD GET A HALF TO WIPE MY MOUTH.
My tearing was so brilliant that the napkin was in ruins >_>
Then, Abii and I went home and played KARAOKEPARTY
AND WE GOT 4995 POINTS FOR A THOUSAND MILES.
WHOOOOHOOOO!
We played and played till we ran out to find Shinny at the bus stop and then we went to play more Karaokeparty. XD Crapped a lot and did our choir blog, then ate dinner, finished up our choir blog, and SPAMMED CLEMENT A LOT OF SHIT LOLOLOLOLOOLLLLLLLLL.
Playing with Abs and Muscles is really very very entertaining and fun <33333
Then we looked at very handsome pictures and watched very nice videos till Shinny had to taxi home and Abii left soon after.
Wheeeeeeee I WANT IT ALL

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home