Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Choir's going to start in less than an hour, but I'm having my doubts about going...

1) I have been vomiting every single thing I've eaten since yesterday afternoon (Soya bean milk (!?), some prawns and noodles, a handful of peanuts, and lots of water), even waking up at 2.10 am to empty my churning stomach of the strangely undigested food FOR THE SECOND TIME, and then collapsing into bed like I'm going to die.

2) When I stand up, my head spins momentarily and it feels like I'm going to topple over.

3) I'm having diarrhoea every hour. My body simply refuses to absorb the water I'm downing, so yes, it's ejecting everything. -_-

4) I AM SO HUNGRY I WANNA DIE but I cannot eat if I'm to go for choir because I'll probably vomit while singing so I'm leaving my stomach grumbling away.

5) I feel extremely exhausted even though I slept for a pretty long time.

Today's practice is from 12.30pm to 6.00pm -dies- with random breaks in between. Intensive training which I CANNOT, CANNOT MISS, but I can't even walk to my mother's room without wobbling. Right now I'm using my sister's laptop on my bed so I'm not dying that much.

This is probably some retarded bug I caught from my awesome younger siblings, because a few days before they were shrivelled up on their beds moaning and groaning about being so tired they couldn't walk and vomiting every few hours (after eating) and having disgusting stomachaches and pooping every hour, and all my symptoms match theirs.

Awesome. -_-

Shinny assured me she'll tell me what went on in choir so I can rest and try to regain my strength/stop puking, so I think I will sleep and try my best to get well by Thursday for the next choir practice. Thanks baby ~ <3 So meanwhile, let me blog about my recent escapades and attempt to keep down my lunch (YES I SHALL EAT NOW BECAUSE i'm going to stay at home and rest!) which will be replacing yesterday's lunch/dinner and today's breakfast 8D

Stomach, please, please, digest.

SUNDAY;

We went to a restaurant called Picotin which was crammed with ang mohs to celebrate my sister's birthday! It's actually today, but it was a pre-dinner sorta thing. The food was quite good, and there was a sandpit outside the restaurant where little angmoh toddlers were flinging metal balls from one end of the sandpit to the other.

One of my cousins picked up a metal ball curiously, and an angmoh toddler glared furiously at her. She picked up another metal ball and yelled,

"LEAVE IT OR I'LL THROW IT AT YOU!"

(So rude) And we cringed and walked away...

But not all of them were obnoxious brats. There were 2 adorable angmoh toddlers who tottered outside the glass wall next to our table ('Cause you can eat both inside and outside the restaurant and they were eating outside) and they waved to us and smiled and kissed the glass (HAHAHAHA). :3 I LOVE LITTLE KIDS WHOOOOO ESPECIALLY CUTE SWEET INNOCENT ONES

I know, I sound like a paedophile... ;_; But I is not! I just have an obsession with fat, big-eyed tottering things. :33333

MONDAY (YESTERDAY);

Every time i go out with Retard, I get embarrassed one way or another. So, I was threatened cajoled into watching The Coffin at Vivo. Which wasn't that scary, actually, the plot was... not very interesting. Seemed more of a tragic love story in which for the sake of saving yourself by following a real Thai ritual of sleeping in a coffin to reverse bad luck and cheat death, your loved one gets killed by paranormal forces, because you saved yourself but the bad luck went to your loved one instead.

I, uh, closed my eyes at all the bloody gross parts. And jumped at every sudden loud noise. =/ (Even when I wasn't looking at the screen)

I think it triggered off my fatigue/vomiting bug because after the movie I was so tired I wanted to die. O_O

Well, this time I was embarrassed because we kept whispering and commenting during the movie and I didn't know we were talking loudly at all, but apparently some Indian dude was very pissed at our constant murmurs... >_>

"Now she looks okay, but before that she looked GROSS," muttered Retard, commenting on the previously decomposed corpse and her sudden, flawless ghostly self.

"Excuse me, can you STOP TALKING?" said some Indian-looking dude from the row in front of us tersely, shooting DAGGERS at us.

We flinch, and stop making comments for the rest of the movie.

AFTER THE MOVIE, we went searching for my sister's birthday present and... I BOUGHT A DAMN GAY PINK BUNNY! 3 little girls cut my queue because my pink bunny was price-tag-less and the cashier attended to the others first and she took very very very long so I began dancing around the shop in boredom (Retard tried to make me stand still but to no avail) till she finally noticed we were waiting.

Then we went to Page One (WHOOOHOOO BOOKS, BABY) and we went to the MANGA section! Wheeeee lovely manga ~ after swooning over the books, we went home because we felt so tired after The Coffin. -_-When I went home, I vomited everything (I barely ate during lunch anyway, didn't have any appetite) and slept.

I guess I had the retarded bug since yesterday morning...

Oh, I met Abiilai and Brenda saw me too! We were in Challenger 'cause Retard wanted to play the FIFA soccer com game thing and Abii and her mom were playing the computer (I don't think it's called a computer but nvmzx) beside mine ~ When we saw each other we freaked out and screamed. Instantly, a shopkeeper stalked over and said, "Keep your voices down, you're disturbing the other customers."

T_T

OH BUT I MAGICALLY SCORED A GOAL IN THAT FIFA SOCCER GAME HAHAHA!!! 8D It was so tyc0 it was amazing. Retard was a bit obsessed with the game and kept scolding the players because the computer was way too pro.

"You stupid fags..."

"OI WAH LAO! Why they so IMBA?!"

"EH you go HOME LAH."

"Okay okay I SERIOUS ALREADY - What the ----! CHEATERS! Cheaters should DIE!"

Retarded shit. If I hang out too much with Retard, one day I will also become as retarded and resort to scolding the COMPUTER PLAYERS when i lose. -_-


Oh and I think Toys'R'Us is very very very amusing. We went there to PLAAAAY and I saw the "Wise Old Talking Tree" again, the one that was spitting patriotic colours from its mouth at my job attachment. XD Laughed like crap at the toys too. There were MANY, MANY High School Musical barbie dolls (They were so beautiful) displayed prominently on shelves.

At night, I stupidly went out with my family to watch Madagascar 2. Bad choice because I ate some peanuts and after the movie I plopped down on my bed at home, died for a while, woke up to vomit everything out (INCLUDING A LOT OF WATER), and died again till this morning. Madagascar 2 was quite funny though. 8D

---

Ah, my hopes of somehow retaining my food have been DASHED. I just had diarrhoea again after chomping down my lunch and I feel like puking. Again. So I shall sleep and hopefully not wake up halfway to puke... >_>

Let choir be fine today...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home