SO I WILL HAVE MY DARLING SHINNY WITH ME ON TUESDAY
(heaves huge sigh of relief)
I'll have more courage with her support, YEAYYYYYYY~! So thankful.
But I'm supposed to go for Career Workshop on Tues afternoon due to the Mock ASEAN thing so... I think I'll really have to try to wriggle my way out of it, otherwise I'll be mistaken for skipping choir... And then I'd die. Again.
Bahh I must, must do it, no matter what.
Anyway, guess who we are impersonating!

...
ANSWER: WALL-E AND EVE! HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA LOOKS LIKE RIGHT LOOKS LIKE RIGHT!
Oh, and my hair's an awesome insulator of heat.
After lunch (WHAOZXZXZX NEWYORK SCAMMED US FOR THE DRINK; the description was 'Frozen strawberries and mangoes!' BUT ALL WE GOT WAS MUSHY ICE SMOOTHIE THING), with random, hilarious outbursts from retard (who embarrasses me greatly, might I add);
-In mid-sentence, "... EH GO AWAY LAH!"*swats at fly*-
We circled AMKhub aimlessly to pass and I managed to escape the wrath of arcade again! "Please, please, just one game~! I promise I suck as badly as you... Noooooo! Pleaseeee!"
(I shall not get pwned either >:D)
So after walking and walking, we took the MRT to Bishan for my tuition and turned out I was too early, so Retard and I walked long long way around the flats and I was BURNIN' UP~ I didn't know how much the sun's blistering rays could fry my HAIR. The heat tucked itself nicely in between my mop of hair and my HEAD, and I scrabbled around in my pockets for my scrunchie which was annoyingly absent,
so I died.
AAaaaaaaaaaaaaah!
No matter how much the hairdressers wrestle with my hair, they can never make it look like it had been thinned and layered over a gazillion times.
And it traps heat and burns my brains!
My hair will kill me one day...
AND MOCK ASEAN IS TMR *@!^*(@!^*!^*(#%&#%!&*@%@! I have not prepared anything O:!
...
Okay okay, I SHALL RIP MYSELF FROM THIS PAGE NOW.
(heaves huge sigh of relief)
I'll have more courage with her support, YEAYYYYYYY~! So thankful.
But I'm supposed to go for Career Workshop on Tues afternoon due to the Mock ASEAN thing so... I think I'll really have to try to wriggle my way out of it, otherwise I'll be mistaken for skipping choir... And then I'd die. Again.
Bahh I must, must do it, no matter what.
Anyway, guess who we are impersonating!

...
ANSWER: WALL-E AND EVE! HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA LOOKS LIKE RIGHT LOOKS LIKE RIGHT!
Oh, and my hair's an awesome insulator of heat.
After lunch (WHAOZXZXZX NEWYORK SCAMMED US FOR THE DRINK; the description was 'Frozen strawberries and mangoes!' BUT ALL WE GOT WAS MUSHY ICE SMOOTHIE THING), with random, hilarious outbursts from retard (who embarrasses me greatly, might I add);
-In mid-sentence, "... EH GO AWAY LAH!"*swats at fly*-
We circled AMKhub aimlessly to pass and I managed to escape the wrath of arcade again! "Please, please, just one game~! I promise I suck as badly as you... Noooooo! Pleaseeee!"
(I shall not get pwned either >:D)
So after walking and walking, we took the MRT to Bishan for my tuition and turned out I was too early, so Retard and I walked long long way around the flats and I was BURNIN' UP~ I didn't know how much the sun's blistering rays could fry my HAIR. The heat tucked itself nicely in between my mop of hair and my HEAD, and I scrabbled around in my pockets for my scrunchie which was annoyingly absent,
so I died.
AAaaaaaaaaaaaaah!
No matter how much the hairdressers wrestle with my hair, they can never make it look like it had been thinned and layered over a gazillion times.
And it traps heat and burns my brains!
My hair will kill me one day...
AND MOCK ASEAN IS TMR *@!^*(@!^*!^*(#%&#%!&*@%@! I have not prepared anything O:!
...
Okay okay, I SHALL RIP MYSELF FROM THIS PAGE NOW.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home