Sunday, November 09, 2008

On Friday, BAYBAY CAME TO MY HOUSE where we played computer games till she had to leave for Lit Seminar. She never fails to make me laugh like crazy. (Her high-pitched, hysterical laughter is veryyyyy infectious) GAAAAYSHYT~!

MANGAAAFIGHTER LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

And I skipped Lit Seminar for my grandfather's birthday (7/11!) dinner ~! Heard it... wasn't very interesting, so I guess I didn't really miss out on much. 8D My cousins and I went pretty crazy; we were singing our heads off and my brother did an impersonation of Gabriella, at the top of his gay voice while the waitresses stared on speechlessly.

"I've got to move onnnn and be WHOOOO IIII AAAAAAAAAAM~~~"

He was... brilliant.

(I think my cousins video-ed it, maybe I'll go bug them so I can upload it)

Yesterday was pure boredom, though. Tuition cancelled, so I slacked at home playing Mangafighter (some really retarded shooting game) and Albatross! Watched Spiderwick Chronicles (again) with my family, and my brother kept making stupid comments during the movie like,

"I LOVED THE PART WHERE THE OVEN EXPLODED. 8D THAT ROCKED, WOOHOOOO."

Shinny also dropped the bomb that she wouldn't be going for choir on Tuesday. Sigh...

---

Right now, I'm stuck in Albatross18 with Clement (who's killing me with his lameness AND SLOWNESS at making shots) Going for lunch with retard later and then for tuition ~ Heheheheheheh

Bio SPA this Tuesday (SAME DAY AS CHOIR).

Where is my stressssss for it?! >_>

I only feel the stress for Choir. Thanks for the encouragement... Fight, fight,

I will.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home