Thursday, October 30, 2008

"Marry me Juliet, you'll never have to be alone

I love you and that's all I really know."

Kill me! I should be listening to Chinese songs, not English.

(ducks head back down to the Victoria Sec CHINESE paper)

Ah, I'll return to it later, no harm in one English post eh?

My throat feels inflamed. Even breathing is a chore ;_; like something has stabbed into my throat and wedged itself there permanently. Air passing through my throat seems to SCRAPE VICIOUSLY OFF ITS WALLS. So I stayed at home (That's why I'm actually trying to do Chinese work!) and slept to 1pm. Yes, I'm that awesome at sleeping when I'm sick. This is one of the worst worst sore throats I've ever gotten. I can barely squeeze out a sound, and it hurts like HELL =/ even staying awake hurts!

When I try to talk normally, my head feels dizzy and heavy. :O So I'm resorting to whispering.

The least painful way of breathing is through my nose 'cause it's much less air scraping against my throat instead of gulps of air via my mouth.

Let me show you how the inside of my throat probably looks like now! (Pardon the horrible stray sketch lines etc, I was too lazy to keep using the erase tool) THE RED PARTS ARE ALL THE SWOLLEN/INFLAMED PARTS that are killing me.

Now I'm coughing. Coughing out thick phlegm. (HOW COME SORETHROATS ALWAYS END UP WITH THE FULL PACKAGE?)

And because I can't sing along to songs anymore, I have to mouth the lyrics stupidly like some gulping fish :/ (Luckily noone takes notice)

"How can I sing when my words have run dry,
How can I smile with a tear in my eye?
Summer's so lost when it's raining in June,
That's how it feels, when I'm missing you."

...

"Daniel, I can't sing," I wheeze to my younger brother.

"Like I care," he says emotionlessly, eyes glued to his computer screen.

Ah, he's probably happy he doesn't have to endure my voice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home