Okay, my previous post was very un-understandable, so I shall blog normally now and let everyone wallow in the rare normality (is there such a word) of my blog!
BTW, THANK YOU FOR ALL THE BELATED BIRTHDAY WISHES I LOVE YOU ALL! HOHOHOHOHO!
AND THANKS SHARLYN FOR THE LITTLE CAKES ZOMG SO YUMMY LAH EVERYONE WAS STEALING FROM ME YOU MUST MAKE MORE FOR ME OKAY! MUST MUST MUST
(I post pics of your yummy cakes another day okeh, i busy now HAHA)
AND THANKS JOSEPHINE FOR THE BELATED BDAY CARD (EVEN THOUGH YOU DUN READ MY BLOG) HOHOHOHO SO SWEET THANKS!
You know, I think I will start blogging in proper sentences before my English disintegrates (this sounds really familiar; did I say so before O_O)
Well, example of Disintegrating English:
In Jing's car-
Debbie: Nutritrio-nous? Nutritionous? *stares at Jing bemusedly* Nutriiiitionous?! Got such word or not. Ehhhhh, what's the word!?
Jing: *no response*
Debbie: Nutrioooonous? Nutritionous? Huh, I don't think that's right. What is it?! Huh, fats? You know? It's not correct right?
Jing: ERR, nutritious!? OMG, FATS!
Debbie: ):
I shall quickly start to indulge myself in books before NUTRITIONOUS gets stuck in my head. -_- No more broken english shall appear on my blog from this post onwards >:(
After all, ain't a blog meant for improving English? Ho, ho.
I read Tuesdays with Morrie a long, long time ago, and picked it up again to do my English project. I completely forgot how heart-jerkingly wonderful it is. (:
Tuesdays with Morrie-
"Have I told you about the tension of opposites?" he says.
The tension of opposites?
"Life is a series of pulls back and forth. You want to do one thing, but you are bound to do something else. Something hurts you, yet you know it shouldn't. You take certain things for granted, even when you know you should never take anything for granted.
A tension of opposites, like a pull on a rubber band. And most of us live somewhere in the middle."
Sounds like a wrestling match, I say.
"A wrestling match." He laughs. "Yes, you could describe life that way."
So which side wins, I ask?
"Which side wins?"
He smiles at me, the crinkled eyes, the crooked teeth.
"Love wins. Love always wins."
BTW, THANK YOU FOR ALL THE BELATED BIRTHDAY WISHES I LOVE YOU ALL! HOHOHOHOHO!
AND THANKS SHARLYN FOR THE LITTLE CAKES ZOMG SO YUMMY LAH EVERYONE WAS STEALING FROM ME YOU MUST MAKE MORE FOR ME OKAY! MUST MUST MUST
(I post pics of your yummy cakes another day okeh, i busy now HAHA)
AND THANKS JOSEPHINE FOR THE BELATED BDAY CARD (EVEN THOUGH YOU DUN READ MY BLOG) HOHOHOHO SO SWEET THANKS!
You know, I think I will start blogging in proper sentences before my English disintegrates (this sounds really familiar; did I say so before O_O)
Well, example of Disintegrating English:
In Jing's car-
Debbie: Nutritrio-nous? Nutritionous? *stares at Jing bemusedly* Nutriiiitionous?! Got such word or not. Ehhhhh, what's the word!?
Jing: *no response*
Debbie: Nutrioooonous? Nutritionous? Huh, I don't think that's right. What is it?! Huh, fats? You know? It's not correct right?
Jing: ERR, nutritious!? OMG, FATS!
Debbie: ):
I shall quickly start to indulge myself in books before NUTRITIONOUS gets stuck in my head. -_- No more broken english shall appear on my blog from this post onwards >:(
After all, ain't a blog meant for improving English? Ho, ho.
I read Tuesdays with Morrie a long, long time ago, and picked it up again to do my English project. I completely forgot how heart-jerkingly wonderful it is. (:
Tuesdays with Morrie-
"Have I told you about the tension of opposites?" he says.
The tension of opposites?
"Life is a series of pulls back and forth. You want to do one thing, but you are bound to do something else. Something hurts you, yet you know it shouldn't. You take certain things for granted, even when you know you should never take anything for granted.
A tension of opposites, like a pull on a rubber band. And most of us live somewhere in the middle."
Sounds like a wrestling match, I say.
"A wrestling match." He laughs. "Yes, you could describe life that way."
So which side wins, I ask?
"Which side wins?"
He smiles at me, the crinkled eyes, the crooked teeth.
"Love wins. Love always wins."

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home