Sunday, May 04, 2008

Today's post is about what I did on Labour Day (yeah, studying for the maths test on Friday -_- which I probably did kinda badly for despite my mad mugging.)

Well, there was supposed to be a SopOne outing but it got CANCELLED so Jing and Leryee asked the whole of choir to come to my house to study at like 9pm+ the previous day. Sadly, noone responded except for CHAI, WEN EN, QIANYI.

It ended up with the six of us at my glass table studying hard on that day. Then we ran around my house taking lotsa pictures. CAMERA ROLLINGGGGG:
Light bursting in from the window beside me? O_O


NICE KUNGFU MOVES, LERYEE!

CANDID SHOTS FOR THE WIN:

HELLO QIANYI

Chai, what do you see in there? O_O

SAVE THE DOLPHINS, PEOPLE

"ROMEO, ROMEO, Where art thou!?"

"I'M COMINGGG." "OUT OF THE BUSHES!"
"Hear no evil, speak no evil and see no evil!" Chai's trying to act demure, hmmm.

SEE THE EXTRA PEOPLE (coughleryeecoughfatscough) dancing in the background?
Well they were preparing for this 'angelic' shot. *coughs harder*



THEY'RE TRAPPED HELP THEM!
We tried locking the juniors outside, but they went down by the staircase (Romeo juliet scene) and went back into my house by the basement doors. Which are always open. D:

Chai: "OMGGGGG WHY'S THERE A FLOWER ON MY CROTCH!?"

Everyone: HAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Chai: "YOU'D BETTER NOT POST IT!"

Ahem. >:D
They enjoy posing for "I'M TRAPPED HELP MEH" shots, don't ask me why, ahahah. LERYEE'S EXPRESSION IS PRICELESS YO!

We were studying okeh.
LET'S DO A BETTER OUTING THE NEXT TIME (WITH MORE PEOPLE) :D

你要离开; 我知道很简单\
i've locked you somewhere in my heart & thrown away the key. i really want to know if you're happy and well and everything, but i can't. so instead of yearning to know, i've forced myself to stop caring so much. I'm... perfectly fine now... and it brings a slight pang when I think about it. only a slight pang... as compared to how screwed up I was in the past, it's nothing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home