Monday, March 05, 2007

Oh my gawd.

I literally broke down just now cause so many things undone and so many things i didn't do! I feel like dying lah. School sucks, it's like this hell of homework and shit that I don't know anything about because I didn't go on Friday.

And STUPID FREAKING GEOG was so damn hard to do, and I was so pissed with myself for being so stupid not being able to find info I was mean to Joey! > < Sorry joey. And I was begging Hiu and Jing to help me haha. But they didn't do the journal. AHH i suck.

Super stressed out now lah. I'm gonna die! I didn't do the damned survey on edulearn. I'm seriously gonna commit suicide or something man. OMG super stressed now.

Saturday we went for the SYF Chorale Exchange thingy at River Valley High! At like 9.30. With 7 schools. Crescent Girls', Fairfield Methodist, Methodist Girls', HCI, Xinmin, River Valley and us. Hahaha. THE STUPID SAKURA, SAKURA I HAD TO SAY THE SUPER HIGH-PITCHED HAIKU which sounds disgusting so I said it super super soft SINCE CHERMAINE DIDN'T SAY IT. She had sore throat. GAHH and I was freaking out. I was grabbing Jasape's hand and saying "omgomgomg" cuz i have to say the the stupid solo haiku first.

Suzume kite shooooji ni ugoku hana no kage! Aki no sora na mo naki yama-no nao takashi!

Joey came to my house super early at 8 in the morning to play audi! WE SO PRO RIGHT. xD We played Beatup and 12 party and I BEAT HER but the stupid choreo, since I was like super blur in the morning, lost to her really badly. hahaha. All the easy moves i missed. So funny lah.

THEN when we were practising we practised AT THE TRACK LAH, wuddahell. LOL! I was perspiring like siao then I had heat rash and I had a headache. And I felt really woozy. Luckily we trooped off into the air-conditioned auditiorium or I might have died of sun- sun- sunheat? I dunno LOL.

Today went out for dinner, thus super lack of time. And Mrs Nath tried emailing me this English thingy she wanted me to rewrite since Friday but I couldn't receive it! So I only got it just now. And I can't finish it. See so many unfinished things. Worse is the damn survey lah. Mrs Goh (vice-principal) is gonna murder me. > <

BLEH I AM GONNA DIE.. wah lau i really gonna die. I REALLY WANNA DIE. OH MY GOD! > < GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I'M DEAD

I AM GONNA PLAY AUDI. YES, at this time, I'M CRAZY.

even though I'm gonna die and everything. I SERIOUSLY NEED TO DESTRESS.

And today on audi i never play with es! i very horribly went to ignore him. SORRY ES. thurs fri sat sun then I play with you. (: haha.

MUST PRACTISE 8K! Dx i got kicked out of stupid competition cause of 8k. I WENT TO ROUND 3 YA KNOW ): cuz the first two rounds was choreo. Then 3rd round was 8k and I HAVE NEVER PLAYED 8K IN MY ENTIRE LIFE. ooh my cursor is moving by itself. so cute.

8k is 8 keys by the way. that means there's diagonal left up, diagonal right up, diagonal left down, diagonal right down. see the numpad. 123, 46, 789. -.-

WOW i just watched the 2nd opening theme song of Death Note. Very scary. Cannot sing one. They just scream f words. BUT SO COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! Omg. They scream "niggin suckers niggin f*ckers" or something like that. O_O

Okay. Ah my bro was lame at dinner. He said, "Mummy!!! YOU DON'T LOVE ME BECAUSE I'M GAY RIGHT." In the restaurant. Kinda loudly. What he said already so gay loh. > <

The people sitting at the table next to us stared at him and I spat out my water because I was drinking water. LOL.

Okay I'M GONNA DIE I'M GONNA DIE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home