I think i rock like hell. xDD I wasted one hour plus drawing Near. my current fav in Death Note (the guy who takes place of L) and watching American Idol at the same time. Now I have no mood to study! Feel like practising chancing man. > <
Okay I think I'm slightly insane. Wait, scratch that, VERY insane. And I've got a really bad sore throat! I drew Near my deardear (HEY IT RHYMETHS) on a whiteboard with a squished marker (or maybe I squished it) (: hehe. I rock at slacking.
Slacking is my only talent! I shall post the weird picture of Near that i drew on the whiteboard some day. Must introduce more Death Note cuties to my readers!
I'm crazy now, don't mind.
Light sucks like hell. I hope he dies. Well, he does in the end. And I don't like Mello! But there was this really sad doujinshi which showed Near looking back on his past and he was really sad and it was super meaningful and nice. (: And I felt sad.
Hahahaha . I rock. byeee
Okay I think I'm slightly insane. Wait, scratch that, VERY insane. And I've got a really bad sore throat! I drew Near my deardear (HEY IT RHYMETHS) on a whiteboard with a squished marker (or maybe I squished it) (: hehe. I rock at slacking.
Slacking is my only talent! I shall post the weird picture of Near that i drew on the whiteboard some day. Must introduce more Death Note cuties to my readers!
I'm crazy now, don't mind.
Light sucks like hell. I hope he dies. Well, he does in the end. And I don't like Mello! But there was this really sad doujinshi which showed Near looking back on his past and he was really sad and it was super meaningful and nice. (: And I felt sad.
Hahahaha . I rock. byeee

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home