Friday, February 23, 2007

WOOOHOOO i was sick today with fever cough flu sore throat.

Stayed at home! Finally a reprive from the horribleness of school. Yupp yupp.

But my head throbs all thetime now. Urgh. And next week there are like a million tests:

Maths Test
Home Economics Test
Geog Test
PE quiz
Jap Test
Dance Test
Huge Chinese Project Due.
Geog Project DUE.

brilliant right. I think there are more tests but I can't remember right now. Super blur now lah. xDD very tired. Gahh, missed Jap today too! Last day to revise with Brilliant Tan Sensei. > < Bleargh.

And dance they also taught us new moves today and I didn't go for dance so I'll fail the last part of Dance Test next week. Bleh why do they have disgusting Dance Enrichment!? Next week I think I'm gonna break down. There are like a freaking million tests lah..

yesterday I sat at the back for choir due to my poor sore throat. And drew another Near pic of Fabio~ Now my neck hurts from bending down too long. Gah. > < Near rocks man!

And Mrs Lily Tan called me and asked whether I went overseas during the new year because I may have caught bird flu. ahahahahahaha. xDD Funnaye. But I didn't so I'm safe and sound, whee!

I'm gonna die lahh. My Chinese test I'm convinced I failed because I didn't understand anything in the compre. Gahh. > < Gonna die die die. Oh well. Just gotta hold on. Haha. Gonna die anyway.

Need to study so much lah. AND I AM STILL HEADACHEY AND FEVERISH. HOW TO STUDY. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH but i still played audi. (: hahahaa. Need to go back to Pangya one day man! (: my 2nd love. hahaha. audi is my first. And DEATH NOTE IS THE INFINITE LOVE I LOVE FOREVER AHAHAHAHAHAHH BWAHAHAHAHHAHA.

Okay I'm nuts. shall sneak onto audi to relieve stress. boo. xD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home