Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Oh dear, yongrong just admitted the deep, dark secret he'd been hiding for so long:

what i am now ; says:
haha
what i am now ; says:
im a gayyy

:/

I always suspected it!

Anyways. Home Ec, Maths, Jap, PE quiz down! Chinese Spelling (which is damn impt), dance test, Geog, and i forgot what else, more. (:

I can't wait for Friday! After Third Lang. After seeing Tan Sensei's very beautiful face (note the sarcasm, please). I seriously dislike him. He's like so disgustingly unreasonable. Alison, Hiu, Drii and I got stuck in the freakin rain today before Third Lang! > < No taxi wanted to stop for us and everyone kept stealing our taxis.

We were like 10 mins late. And lucky loh. Tan said he could only wait for us for 10 mins. So generous. -.-

Note the dripping sarcasm.

And he was like "DEBORAH-SAN!!! KIITE KUDASAI!" which means DEBORAH please listen. JUST BECAUSE I WAS ABOUT TO STAND UP WITH ANNABEL AND DRII TO GO TO THE TOILET. In the end I didn't dare to go lest he say "DEBORAH-SAN! Why you going toilet!? I DONT ALLOW YOU TO GO."

Omg. I really dislike him.

the lie to keep you away says:
eee
bleargh ): says:
hahahaa
the lie to keep you away says:
sss
the lie to keep you away says:
GAY

-.- yong rong is claiming his gayness again. YES I KNOW YOU'RE GAY LAH dun need to repeat so many times.

I hate Tan. Why's he so horrible and mean? ):

It's not our fault that it was raining so damn heavily lah. And he hates me for being such a rude person towards him (: Hah. Success!

Well, at least I can tell he does. He probably can sense my burning hatred towards him. Too overwhelming, ya see.

Study Geog tonight, then do maths hw! (: haha. I rock man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home