Today was FREAKING EMBARRASSING.
I took bus home with Yong Xin. She's super retarded! Always calling me fatty! Wahhhhhh. Like she not fatter than me huh. XD
Okie yeah. So while I went down the bus, I tapped my card.
BEEEEEPBEEEPBEEEPBEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPP!
I stared at my card for a few seconds retardedly, then tapped it again.
BEEEPEBEPEBEPEBEEEPEEBEPEEEEEP!
"OMG!" I said under my breath. "Shit. Shit. Shit shit shit shit shit."
I tapped the card like dunno how many times but it refused to work. Kept BEEPEEEIEINEPEINGPIENG really really loudly. Then I tried wrenching my card out from my wallet but it was STUCK. WHAT THE..
I ran up frantically to the bus uncle. "UNCLE! How come cannot work!?" I asked stupidly. The uncle was frowning.
"You forgot to pay just now! Tap here!" he said, gesturing towards the card reader beside him. Hastily I tapped my card then tapped again at the other side and WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE it worked.
And everyone was staring.
And I hopped off the bus, so cool! Woohoo.
SO PAI SEH. OMGGGGGG.
Today History test I probably flunked.
-____-- I rock at time management! And I rushed my you jing in school today. Pro-ness!
I think Hady will win. Because Hady sings really good. Hopefully he will.. it's supposed to be based on talent, ain't it!
TOMORROW THERE'S JAP ORAL EXAM AND MATHS EXAM! And my choir darlings wanna go take neoprint. But without ME!?!??!?! NOOOOOO. I can't gooooo. So unfair man.
I feel so sad! Don't go without me lehhhhhh. :( Pleaseeee.
Wish me luck for everything. Wheeeee. (:
would you lie with me; and just forget the world?
I THINK THE FIRST SONG JONATHAN LEONG SANG YESTERDAY WAS NICEEEE. (:
Hahahaa. Must try to find that song! I like that sentence especially. Would you lie with me and just forget the world? HUHHH? ahahahaha. (:
GOOD LUCK PEOPLE.
Oh my brother twisted my webcam wire until it snapped. Brilliant. It's kinda thick too, wonder where he got the strength. And it was my birthday present. -___--
do you know you don't mean it - you're tricking yourself.
you just don't understand, you're faking it; pretending,
please, just admit it- i won't mind 'cos the one who'll hurt is myself,
but it just hurts me so much more when you're lying.
I took bus home with Yong Xin. She's super retarded! Always calling me fatty! Wahhhhhh. Like she not fatter than me huh. XD
Okie yeah. So while I went down the bus, I tapped my card.
BEEEEEPBEEEPBEEEPBEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPP!
I stared at my card for a few seconds retardedly, then tapped it again.
BEEEPEBEPEBEPEBEEEPEEBEPEEEEEP!
"OMG!" I said under my breath. "Shit. Shit. Shit shit shit shit shit."
I tapped the card like dunno how many times but it refused to work. Kept BEEPEEEIEINEPEINGPIENG really really loudly. Then I tried wrenching my card out from my wallet but it was STUCK. WHAT THE..
I ran up frantically to the bus uncle. "UNCLE! How come cannot work!?" I asked stupidly. The uncle was frowning.
"You forgot to pay just now! Tap here!" he said, gesturing towards the card reader beside him. Hastily I tapped my card then tapped again at the other side and WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE it worked.
And everyone was staring.
And I hopped off the bus, so cool! Woohoo.
SO PAI SEH. OMGGGGGG.
Today History test I probably flunked.
-____-- I rock at time management! And I rushed my you jing in school today. Pro-ness!
I think Hady will win. Because Hady sings really good. Hopefully he will.. it's supposed to be based on talent, ain't it!
TOMORROW THERE'S JAP ORAL EXAM AND MATHS EXAM! And my choir darlings wanna go take neoprint. But without ME!?!??!?! NOOOOOO. I can't gooooo. So unfair man.
I feel so sad! Don't go without me lehhhhhh. :( Pleaseeee.
Wish me luck for everything. Wheeeee. (:
would you lie with me; and just forget the world?
I THINK THE FIRST SONG JONATHAN LEONG SANG YESTERDAY WAS NICEEEE. (:
Hahahaa. Must try to find that song! I like that sentence especially. Would you lie with me and just forget the world? HUHHH? ahahahaha. (:
GOOD LUCK PEOPLE.
Oh my brother twisted my webcam wire until it snapped. Brilliant. It's kinda thick too, wonder where he got the strength. And it was my birthday present. -___--
do you know you don't mean it - you're tricking yourself.
you just don't understand, you're faking it; pretending,
please, just admit it- i won't mind 'cos the one who'll hurt is myself,
but it just hurts me so much more when you're lying.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home