Everyone is so stressed up now.
There's like tests every week, endless piles of homework which stretch for miles, shitty Third Lang exams next week, and me sleeping the earliest 1 o'clock, the latest 4 o'clock, and going to school at 6.30.
Wonder HOW I SURVIVE.
Joanie, don't worry.. we'll always be there for you! Don't give in to the workload and all the shit that's happening around us. We will rock forever.
Hazel also. Don't worry okay. We will still have lotsa fun and we'll WIN HER someday. (: Justice will prevail!
And Josieee, why so moody! Cheer up. You'll always be my lieblin, must be funny and happy okayy!?!??!
Drii, don't worry, I will always be there to pinch you and your fatties! Don't care about what others say, we all still love youuu.
Will talk on a happier note! Mr Wong was freakin lame today! Made me laugh until my stomach ached!
Cuz Hazel and I were sitting at end of the row (we were in the Keyboard Lab), Mr Wong was leaning on the table not far from us, so Hazel saw the words "Uta no kompuru" (in Katakana) on the board and asked, "What's uta no kompuru?"
Well actually I saw it and asked her to ask Mr Wong because she's one of his favourites.
"What?" said Mr Wong retardedly.
"Uta no kompuru!" I repeated emphatically.
"Oh! UUUUUTA NO KOOMpuru," he said very very exaggeratedly, making Hazel and I snort. Then he explained about it being some crappy songwriting competition which you could win 1000 dollars in.
Then he talked about "Whoa! You know how to speak Japanese?" and talked some crap Japanese. THENNNN he asked, "Give me paper!" Hazel pushed over my book and then he snatched my beautiful, untarnished mechanical pencil and contaminated it as he used it TO WRITE. NOOO! MUST WASH WITH DETTOL!
He passed it back to us. On it he wrote, "Ni hon go wo hanashinai, gomen ne." WHICH MEANS: I can't speak Japanese, sorry..
Which is freakin lame because he just WROTE Japanese. So show off! Yahahahah.
So Hazel asked me to write shut up. So I wrote "Shizukani shitekudasai" and then I wrote "Music lesson wa omoshiro ku arimasen." Which means, "Shut up" (in a polite way) and "Music lesson is not interesting." Because I suddenly had brain freeze and forgot what was music lesson in jap. hahahaaha (:
Then we passed it to him and he read it with his eyebrow raised. His expression super retarded lah! Then he corrected the stupid "Music lesson" thing to show off that he knew more than Hazel and I. -_- And changed the 'shitekudasai" thing. HELLoOOOOO i learn jap horr! Why he correct!! HMPH
Then after that Hazel wrote a huge "BAKA" and drew a lump of shit. Then she drew a retarded stick figure and I wrote "wong sensei" on top. I forgot how to write Wong in katakana so I wrote "eh how to write in katakana ah".
Then we tried to pass the book to him but couldn't attract his attention because he was somewhere at the back (we had to do music presentations and he was watching another group).. So Hazel just tossed it to the edge of the table and soon enough he walked over.
He couldn't understand it and turned it upside down and sideways, and then mumbled some Japanese thing which I couldn't catch when he returned it.
After that group was our turn but HAZEL didn't hear her name being called.. TWO TIMES SOME MORE... then he called another group. Then suddenly Hiu hopped over and told us that OMG OUR GROUP WAS CALLED TWO TIMES BUT WE DIDN'T HEAR.
So I rushed out and kept tripping over the wires on the floor. Going "ahhhh!" and jumping up and down. Then I stuffed in my thumbdrive and we proceeded with our Timor Leste presentation..
Woohoo. I made the font colour too dark so we had to change the colour like really quickly. Then the effects were taking too long (the words were bouncing up and down really slowly) so everytime i clicked I went "WOOHOOO!" and "WHEEEE" kinda loudly. Then I kept circling the cursor around random words. I think I'm super random.
Then the national anthem couldn't play! Then Mr Wong said "something something desuka?" when we finished and I was like, "WHAT?"
Then he said "Owari desuka?" Which means "Ended already?"
Then I nodded.
So he slouched over (acting really cool) and went, "Omoshiroi!" Which means "interesting".
So I went "Arigatou.." So polite hor.
Whoa so honoured! And I did all the research, pro me (egoism abound)! The music Hiu did. Yahahaha. Then Mr Wong said this was the only class who had a successful presentation of Timor Leste. YAY! (:
Then after that Hiu said she had the music in her thumbdrive so we went to show Mr Wong. While he listened to it he showed off his "brilliant" musical skills and went, "B flat major," in a really 'professional' manner. So EGO.
"Ya lah, very pro lah," I said, not at all amazed by his "ability".
Grace they all started laughing and Gracie cheered me on by going "YES! YES! GO DEBBIE!"
YAY! I'm so mean to Mr Wong! Then he was like half smiling retardedly. Wha. So lame.
After that I asked him how to write Wong in Japanese. And he wrote it as "Wongu". Pronounced as WONGOO. Hello Wongoo Sensei. Hello. MY god! So retarded! Then he said the lump of shit was "kuso" in Japanese and he said it was insulting. He tried to act really pro and teacher-ish. EEEEE. Wongoo sensei wa EGO desu.
Then he showed off his knowledge of other languages. He knows Russian, Spanish, English, Chinese, Japanese and French and even wrote it out on the whiteboard to prove his "smartness".
Wah. I edged away and rushed out because I was freaked out by his alienity.
But I think music lesson was freaking funny. Because Hazel was "flirting" with Mr Wong. Yahahahaha.
Then after that poor Drii... Wahhh... But we had loads of fun in the MOELC library! So funny. Drii made dance steps! So original, yeah!
And I'm really stressed out too. But not to the extent of Joan's... Be happy like me!!!!!!!!! Don't care about what's happening in this cold, crueeelll world.
Oops. I crapped a lot.
There's like tests every week, endless piles of homework which stretch for miles, shitty Third Lang exams next week, and me sleeping the earliest 1 o'clock, the latest 4 o'clock, and going to school at 6.30.
Wonder HOW I SURVIVE.
Joanie, don't worry.. we'll always be there for you! Don't give in to the workload and all the shit that's happening around us. We will rock forever.
Hazel also. Don't worry okay. We will still have lotsa fun and we'll WIN HER someday. (: Justice will prevail!
And Josieee, why so moody! Cheer up. You'll always be my lieblin, must be funny and happy okayy!?!??!
Drii, don't worry, I will always be there to pinch you and your fatties! Don't care about what others say, we all still love youuu.
Will talk on a happier note! Mr Wong was freakin lame today! Made me laugh until my stomach ached!
Cuz Hazel and I were sitting at end of the row (we were in the Keyboard Lab), Mr Wong was leaning on the table not far from us, so Hazel saw the words "Uta no kompuru" (in Katakana) on the board and asked, "What's uta no kompuru?"
Well actually I saw it and asked her to ask Mr Wong because she's one of his favourites.
"What?" said Mr Wong retardedly.
"Uta no kompuru!" I repeated emphatically.
"Oh! UUUUUTA NO KOOMpuru," he said very very exaggeratedly, making Hazel and I snort. Then he explained about it being some crappy songwriting competition which you could win 1000 dollars in.
Then he talked about "Whoa! You know how to speak Japanese?" and talked some crap Japanese. THENNNN he asked, "Give me paper!" Hazel pushed over my book and then he snatched my beautiful, untarnished mechanical pencil and contaminated it as he used it TO WRITE. NOOO! MUST WASH WITH DETTOL!
He passed it back to us. On it he wrote, "Ni hon go wo hanashinai, gomen ne." WHICH MEANS: I can't speak Japanese, sorry..
Which is freakin lame because he just WROTE Japanese. So show off! Yahahahah.
So Hazel asked me to write shut up. So I wrote "Shizukani shitekudasai" and then I wrote "Music lesson wa omoshiro ku arimasen." Which means, "Shut up" (in a polite way) and "Music lesson is not interesting." Because I suddenly had brain freeze and forgot what was music lesson in jap. hahahaaha (:
Then we passed it to him and he read it with his eyebrow raised. His expression super retarded lah! Then he corrected the stupid "Music lesson" thing to show off that he knew more than Hazel and I. -_- And changed the 'shitekudasai" thing. HELLoOOOOO i learn jap horr! Why he correct!! HMPH
Then after that Hazel wrote a huge "BAKA" and drew a lump of shit. Then she drew a retarded stick figure and I wrote "wong sensei" on top. I forgot how to write Wong in katakana so I wrote "eh how to write in katakana ah".
Then we tried to pass the book to him but couldn't attract his attention because he was somewhere at the back (we had to do music presentations and he was watching another group).. So Hazel just tossed it to the edge of the table and soon enough he walked over.
He couldn't understand it and turned it upside down and sideways, and then mumbled some Japanese thing which I couldn't catch when he returned it.
After that group was our turn but HAZEL didn't hear her name being called.. TWO TIMES SOME MORE... then he called another group. Then suddenly Hiu hopped over and told us that OMG OUR GROUP WAS CALLED TWO TIMES BUT WE DIDN'T HEAR.
So I rushed out and kept tripping over the wires on the floor. Going "ahhhh!" and jumping up and down. Then I stuffed in my thumbdrive and we proceeded with our Timor Leste presentation..
Woohoo. I made the font colour too dark so we had to change the colour like really quickly. Then the effects were taking too long (the words were bouncing up and down really slowly) so everytime i clicked I went "WOOHOOO!" and "WHEEEE" kinda loudly. Then I kept circling the cursor around random words. I think I'm super random.
Then the national anthem couldn't play! Then Mr Wong said "something something desuka?" when we finished and I was like, "WHAT?"
Then he said "Owari desuka?" Which means "Ended already?"
Then I nodded.
So he slouched over (acting really cool) and went, "Omoshiroi!" Which means "interesting".
So I went "Arigatou.." So polite hor.
Whoa so honoured! And I did all the research, pro me (egoism abound)! The music Hiu did. Yahahaha. Then Mr Wong said this was the only class who had a successful presentation of Timor Leste. YAY! (:
Then after that Hiu said she had the music in her thumbdrive so we went to show Mr Wong. While he listened to it he showed off his "brilliant" musical skills and went, "B flat major," in a really 'professional' manner. So EGO.
"Ya lah, very pro lah," I said, not at all amazed by his "ability".
Grace they all started laughing and Gracie cheered me on by going "YES! YES! GO DEBBIE!"
YAY! I'm so mean to Mr Wong! Then he was like half smiling retardedly. Wha. So lame.
After that I asked him how to write Wong in Japanese. And he wrote it as "Wongu". Pronounced as WONGOO. Hello Wongoo Sensei. Hello. MY god! So retarded! Then he said the lump of shit was "kuso" in Japanese and he said it was insulting. He tried to act really pro and teacher-ish. EEEEE. Wongoo sensei wa EGO desu.
Then he showed off his knowledge of other languages. He knows Russian, Spanish, English, Chinese, Japanese and French and even wrote it out on the whiteboard to prove his "smartness".
Wah. I edged away and rushed out because I was freaked out by his alienity.
But I think music lesson was freaking funny. Because Hazel was "flirting" with Mr Wong. Yahahahaha.
Then after that poor Drii... Wahhh... But we had loads of fun in the MOELC library! So funny. Drii made dance steps! So original, yeah!
And I'm really stressed out too. But not to the extent of Joan's... Be happy like me!!!!!!!!! Don't care about what's happening in this cold, crueeelll world.
Oops. I crapped a lot.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home