Saturday, September 16, 2006

Hahahaha today so slack and boring.

Tomorrow Hiu and Wenjing and Hazel coming my house. Oh yeah man.

And ehhs.

Swimming was boring. As usual, I was 6 laps faster than my bro, even though we started at the same time. And I chionged 20 laps, oleh! My bro was crying the last few laps because I beat him by so much. And his darling Ah Beng didn't come. My coach called him my favourite boy. I almost puked.

Oh yes, chou hsiang yeh is super nerdy like all his girlfriends say, he is NOOOOTTTT cute like his doggies and he's a GIRL MAGNET! I repeat, GIRL MAGNET!

Okay, you people don't know who he is, but he's a very INFAMOUS guy from WHITLEY with a HUGE social circle of girls (most of them from internet and stuff; or from tuition, or from wherever he picks up girls from), practically half of the st nicks population know him from msn, and he is wu liao enough to tell me I'm a boy magnet.

Hello, he knows like 160 +++++ girls!??!?!?!! How can I compare with him, huh! Stupid boy. Who wears the same clothes everyday! Never change one. Ahahahahahahaa. Says his girlfriends, again.

HSIANG YEH IS A GIRL MAGNET, ALTHOUGH HE MAY BE GAY, I don't know. (:

Okay I'm done ruining reputations. I'm lucky he don't know my blog, yay. (edit: oh crap he knows, from his huge social circle he managed to find out)

Who ask him say I'm a boy magnet. Stupid him.

Nothing much to post. Except today is a very SIAN (this word is influenced by wk, ahahaha, see i give you credit, so nice!) day and Joan is crapping at my tagboard.

Nevertheless, I love her! Muackies!

Okay, I managed to post something to get back at stupid hy. Hmph. Yess!

I think he is tagging some crap at my tagboard, I dunno. Stupid. Ahhh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home