Friday, September 29, 2006

Eh dunno what to post leh.

I forgot what interesting things happened today. And yesterday.

Just that my art teacher APPARENTLY saw me rolling my eyes at my art work because she kept telling me to do what she wanted. Hahahahahaa. But if she had seen she would have stood up for the arts or something and sent me outta the room. She didn't. haahahah amazing.

And she didn't give me any 8s for my fruities. Stupid her.

Hmm Wongu Sensei was in a badddd mood! He scolded us for no reason whatsoever. Mood swings. Eeyurgh.

And got back Geog! Did okay I guess. Abii beat me by LOADS. Stupid abii apple!

Next week Tuesday gonna watch John Tucker Must Die after school with my choir darlinggggs. I think. (: And Joan and I were passing love letters to each other during Wongu's lesson! She kept asking me whether I loved her anymore and I told her I found out I'm not les, I'm straight. (:

But she insulted me a whole lot which was why I kinda ignored you, Joanieee. Sorry. I was just really pissed.

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeee. Okay I think that's all...

Eggs taste good!

Today the bus was amazingly empty. Happy happy me! Hahahahaa. Next week bio, physics, and chem tests. then everything would be OVERRRRRRR.

Yeah man. (:

don't think you even notice what i'm writing about you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home