WOOHOO found this weirdo quiz and I thought it was kinda funny. Hahahaahaha. (:
Apparently, you're supposed to put your music player on shuffle and write down the song's names as the answers. Wheeeee. Fun! Got it from Christal's blog. Old '05 classmate! I think. I hopped blogs like mad and suddenly came across hers. AMAZAAAIIIN.
Flunked my Japanese exam so shall do this random quiz to take my mind off my utter failure. (:
KEY! (thinks of maths)
-song name; singer-
(blablablamy retard comments)
HERE GOES!
music player of choice: iTunes
how does the world see me? -that thing you do; newfound glory- (they see me as what i do! woohooooooooooo.)
will I have a happy life? -superstar; s.h.e- (how come my sister download this song huh! yay i will be a super star! woohoo! --snorts--)
What do my friends really think of me? -elephant love medley; nicole kidman- (WTH they think i'm an elephant!?)
do people secretly lust after me? -spiderwebs; no doubt- (HUH what the hell is this song. My sister has weird songs. OOOOkay. I guess that means a no they wanna kill me with spiderwebs!)
how can i make myself happy? -1985; bowling for soup- (OMG THE PRETTY SONG WHICH STARTS WITH "DEBBIEEEE just hit the wall!" i gotta go back to 1985, the time i wasn't even born. how sad!)
what should i do with my life? -back for more; teen spirit- (go back for more? more what. food?)
will i ever have children? -love will find a way; christina aguilera- (woohooo i will find a way. i think.)
what is some good advice for me? -cartoon heroes; aqua- (I KNOW, GO WATCH MORE CARTOONS.)
how will i be remembered? -summer sunshine; the corrs- (wow. i'm really loved!)
what is my signature dancing song? -have a little faith in me; jewel- (uh, i don't even dance. have a little faith in me man!)
what do i think my current theme song is? -yoru no uta; some ccs artiste- (what, my song in the night? yeah man!)
what does everyone else think my current theme song is? -go the distance; disney- (I CAN GO THE DISTANCE omg everyone has so much faith in me!)
what song will play at my funeral? -30 minutes; t.a.t.u- (this sounds bad.)
what type of men/women do i like? -larger than life; backstreet boys- (i like guys who are... larger than life?!)
what is my day going to be like? -crush; mandy moore- (uh what the hell?)
HAHAHA so weird. Okay. Yeah! I failed my japanese! Definitely. :(
Passed my chinese, amazingly!
Woohoo. dead me.
Apparently, you're supposed to put your music player on shuffle and write down the song's names as the answers. Wheeeee. Fun! Got it from Christal's blog. Old '05 classmate! I think. I hopped blogs like mad and suddenly came across hers. AMAZAAAIIIN.
Flunked my Japanese exam so shall do this random quiz to take my mind off my utter failure. (:
KEY! (thinks of maths)
-song name; singer-
(blablablamy retard comments)
HERE GOES!
music player of choice: iTunes
how does the world see me? -that thing you do; newfound glory- (they see me as what i do! woohooooooooooo.)
will I have a happy life? -superstar; s.h.e- (how come my sister download this song huh! yay i will be a super star! woohoo! --snorts--)
What do my friends really think of me? -elephant love medley; nicole kidman- (WTH they think i'm an elephant!?)
do people secretly lust after me? -spiderwebs; no doubt- (HUH what the hell is this song. My sister has weird songs. OOOOkay. I guess that means a no they wanna kill me with spiderwebs!)
how can i make myself happy? -1985; bowling for soup- (OMG THE PRETTY SONG WHICH STARTS WITH "DEBBIEEEE just hit the wall!" i gotta go back to 1985, the time i wasn't even born. how sad!)
what should i do with my life? -back for more; teen spirit- (go back for more? more what. food?)
will i ever have children? -love will find a way; christina aguilera- (woohooo i will find a way. i think.)
what is some good advice for me? -cartoon heroes; aqua- (I KNOW, GO WATCH MORE CARTOONS.)
how will i be remembered? -summer sunshine; the corrs- (wow. i'm really loved!)
what is my signature dancing song? -have a little faith in me; jewel- (uh, i don't even dance. have a little faith in me man!)
what do i think my current theme song is? -yoru no uta; some ccs artiste- (what, my song in the night? yeah man!)
what does everyone else think my current theme song is? -go the distance; disney- (I CAN GO THE DISTANCE omg everyone has so much faith in me!)
what song will play at my funeral? -30 minutes; t.a.t.u- (this sounds bad.)
what type of men/women do i like? -larger than life; backstreet boys- (i like guys who are... larger than life?!)
what is my day going to be like? -crush; mandy moore- (uh what the hell?)
HAHAHA so weird. Okay. Yeah! I failed my japanese! Definitely. :(
Passed my chinese, amazingly!
Woohoo. dead me.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home