YAY! Haven't changed skin yet. My sis is out performing in the NDP thingy! She's in Guides. She has to stand for 1 hour plus, man. O_o
Anyways, today funfun! Swimming, that is. I HAVEN'T GONE SWIMMING FOR TWO WEEKS. And now my breaststroke+freestyle PERFECTO. Okay, maybe not freestyle. BUT WHATEVER. Freestyle is tiring!
Let me practise NARRATIVE WRITING. Informal narrative writing. Brace yourselves. (:
Today my bro was screaming his head off at swimming. Mr Ah Beng finally came back to swimming; we were a few minutes late, so Ah Beng was already swimming. My bro and I lazed around while waiting for my younger sister to finish changing. There's this drink machine at the swimming place, so my bro and I began jabbing at all the buttons.
So, my bro, being the Ultimate Ah Seng, began to kick the machine frantically. He kept kicking and kicking until there was the sound of a coin hitting a surface. I squealed happily and dropped to my knees, digging inside the hole where the money comes out. A TEN CENT HAD DROPPED OUT! OMG! SO COOL EH.
I began to cheer like a siao zha bo, and my bro screamed (like a girl, because I have a strong feeling he is gay) and continued to slam himself against the drink machine. I fell silent because there was this ang moh guy looking irritably at us. Innocently, I jabbed all the buttons again, hoping desperately for more money.
Ah Beng stopped swimming and climbed out of the pool, marching towards us in a superior manner. Urgh, fat hope! I'm the oldest out of them. (:
"Move," commanded Ah Beng. Obediently, my bro and I made way for him (as if he were some mighty king or some shit like that) and he kicked the machine really hard. No money came out. Then he began to fling his body against the machine, like my brother had done. The machine began to drip with water from Ah Beng.
"Aiyah, stop it lah!" I said jokingly (because I'm the peacemaker), pushing Ah Beng away from the machine. Then, my auntie and younger sis entered the swimming place. Both my bro and Ah Beng, being the perfect couple, began to simultaneously kick the poor, abused machine blissfully.
"HOI!" yelled the ang moh man in this really fierce manner. Apparently, he had been attempting to sleep but due to the antics of the Ah couple, he obviously couldn't. Angrily, he glared at us, and I slid out of the picture as inconspicuously as possible. SO BRILLIANT.
Then, I didn't put on suntan lotion because it was all dark and cloudy overhead. So my bro and I jumped into the pool. Happiness abound! Then we began doing laps. My bro and Ah Beng only had to do 6 and I had to do 14. 14 is pretty little, but Uncle Phillip (my coach) said that I missed 2 weeks of swimming, so I lost 2 weeks of stamina. HEHE! So I get to do less.
Stupid Ah Beng climbed out of the pool and ran like three quarters of the length before plunging in. My bro swam really slowly. And I was the guai kia, starting from the very start! Didn't cheat like Ah Beng and Ah Seng! ME SO GUAI! Then Ah Beng and I were laughing at my bro's slowness. He be funny.
So anyways, when we all did 6 laps and were back at the start, Ah Beng and I were laughing at my bro's ultra-funny swimming style. My bro started to scream at Ah Beng, "YOU LOVE HER! YOU LOVE HER!" And the 'her' was me. I was horrified. Hello. Ah Beng is 11. Or ten. I can't remember.
"He likes you!" I screamed at Ah Beng, gesturing towards my bro, who goes for both guys and girls. Then, I rushed off, finishing 2 laps as fast as I could. When I came back to the start (finished 8 laps), everyone was using kickboard to practise our freestyle kicks. My bro was still struggling halfway with his breaststroke, and Ah Beng was the only one lazing at the start. He was holding two kickboards O_o
"Oi, you take kickboard also," he said nonchalantly, tossing me one of the kickboards.
"I'm supposed to do freestyle meh?" I asked. "Uncle Phillip got ask me ah?"
"Yeah! We're all doing," he claimed, gripping his kickboard. "Go now?"
"Okay," I said, watching him. He ducked his head under water, stuck out his hand with his thumb sticking out (the 'good' sign; don't think there's a word for it!) and started swimming. I kicked off from the wall after him. I think I was faster than him! (: My freestyle kick is usually stronger. HEH! I am ego.
Then after that I did two more breast stroke laps and my coach let me off. HEHEHE! Then after that I was scolding Ah Beng for cheating all the time. He practised his butterfly style while I did my freestyle. Mine was perfecto! WHEEE! My bro was sitting at the corner, complaining about his loose goggles and about the amount of water that flowed into it while he swam.
Then while swimming more laps, my bro spotted this frisbee thing that was blue and orange. It was right at the bottom of the deep part (which is 2 metres deep). So I dived and got it. It turned out to be this little ang moh's frisbee! The father said, "so what do you say?" The little ang moh chirped, "Thank you!" I smiled. Then the ang moh father said, "That was good, that was very good." OMG my swimming was praised! Happiness. Okay, I be lame. I smiled and continued swimming.
Then after that him and Ah Beng played around. Then this guy (Ah Beng's friend) and the guy's younger brother went into the pool. They played around for a while. Then, the guy's younger brother's kickboard drifted into a deeper part (the guy's younger brother couldn't even stand in the shallow part; i think he was kinda young) so I got it for him.
After that, the guy's younger brother accidentally let go of the ledge and he was swept to a deeper part (which is actually quite shallow, but he's really tiny and couldn't stand there) and he started struggling like mad. At first I didn't know he was drowning, but the mother started to scream, "Help! Help! Please help! Teacher (my coach), please help him!"
The boy was behind my coach, but my coach didn't see; he was teaching my sister. Then I was like, "He-" in this really panicked voice (I was gonna say "he's drowning) then my coach turned around and helped the boy. Me was O_o "is he okay?"
My coach pointed at a sign which said "Under twelves must be accompanied by parents" and he explained to the mother he couldn't be watching out for others because he was teaching and that the mother should have gone down with the boy. The mother looked pissed and walked away with the boy.
Then we played games! My coach threw these disc things in the water and we had to go get them. Ah Beng claimed he wasn't playing but he still stole so many discs! I scolded him and he pulled my hair and tried to kick me. Bad Ah Beng!
Then Ah Beng helped me get discs so I got the most discs. Yay! Me happeh. I kept going "AH BENG IS GUAI! THANK YOU AH BENG!"
Okay, so soon swimming ended and here I am at home. The end.
WOOHOO WHAT A BRILLIANT STORY ((coughs)) IT'S SO FANTASTICALLY BEAUTIFUL AND TOUCHING ((coughs harder)). Ahem. Sorry. (: Hope you managed to read till the end. Otherwise my writing skills really suck. I think it was boring. HEHHE! (: LONG POST. BUH BYE!
Anyways, today funfun! Swimming, that is. I HAVEN'T GONE SWIMMING FOR TWO WEEKS. And now my breaststroke+freestyle PERFECTO. Okay, maybe not freestyle. BUT WHATEVER. Freestyle is tiring!
Let me practise NARRATIVE WRITING. Informal narrative writing. Brace yourselves. (:
Today my bro was screaming his head off at swimming. Mr Ah Beng finally came back to swimming; we were a few minutes late, so Ah Beng was already swimming. My bro and I lazed around while waiting for my younger sister to finish changing. There's this drink machine at the swimming place, so my bro and I began jabbing at all the buttons.
So, my bro, being the Ultimate Ah Seng, began to kick the machine frantically. He kept kicking and kicking until there was the sound of a coin hitting a surface. I squealed happily and dropped to my knees, digging inside the hole where the money comes out. A TEN CENT HAD DROPPED OUT! OMG! SO COOL EH.
I began to cheer like a siao zha bo, and my bro screamed (like a girl, because I have a strong feeling he is gay) and continued to slam himself against the drink machine. I fell silent because there was this ang moh guy looking irritably at us. Innocently, I jabbed all the buttons again, hoping desperately for more money.
Ah Beng stopped swimming and climbed out of the pool, marching towards us in a superior manner. Urgh, fat hope! I'm the oldest out of them. (:
"Move," commanded Ah Beng. Obediently, my bro and I made way for him (as if he were some mighty king or some shit like that) and he kicked the machine really hard. No money came out. Then he began to fling his body against the machine, like my brother had done. The machine began to drip with water from Ah Beng.
"Aiyah, stop it lah!" I said jokingly (because I'm the peacemaker), pushing Ah Beng away from the machine. Then, my auntie and younger sis entered the swimming place. Both my bro and Ah Beng, being the perfect couple, began to simultaneously kick the poor, abused machine blissfully.
"HOI!" yelled the ang moh man in this really fierce manner. Apparently, he had been attempting to sleep but due to the antics of the Ah couple, he obviously couldn't. Angrily, he glared at us, and I slid out of the picture as inconspicuously as possible. SO BRILLIANT.
Then, I didn't put on suntan lotion because it was all dark and cloudy overhead. So my bro and I jumped into the pool. Happiness abound! Then we began doing laps. My bro and Ah Beng only had to do 6 and I had to do 14. 14 is pretty little, but Uncle Phillip (my coach) said that I missed 2 weeks of swimming, so I lost 2 weeks of stamina. HEHE! So I get to do less.
Stupid Ah Beng climbed out of the pool and ran like three quarters of the length before plunging in. My bro swam really slowly. And I was the guai kia, starting from the very start! Didn't cheat like Ah Beng and Ah Seng! ME SO GUAI! Then Ah Beng and I were laughing at my bro's slowness. He be funny.
So anyways, when we all did 6 laps and were back at the start, Ah Beng and I were laughing at my bro's ultra-funny swimming style. My bro started to scream at Ah Beng, "YOU LOVE HER! YOU LOVE HER!" And the 'her' was me. I was horrified. Hello. Ah Beng is 11. Or ten. I can't remember.
"He likes you!" I screamed at Ah Beng, gesturing towards my bro, who goes for both guys and girls. Then, I rushed off, finishing 2 laps as fast as I could. When I came back to the start (finished 8 laps), everyone was using kickboard to practise our freestyle kicks. My bro was still struggling halfway with his breaststroke, and Ah Beng was the only one lazing at the start. He was holding two kickboards O_o
"Oi, you take kickboard also," he said nonchalantly, tossing me one of the kickboards.
"I'm supposed to do freestyle meh?" I asked. "Uncle Phillip got ask me ah?"
"Yeah! We're all doing," he claimed, gripping his kickboard. "Go now?"
"Okay," I said, watching him. He ducked his head under water, stuck out his hand with his thumb sticking out (the 'good' sign; don't think there's a word for it!) and started swimming. I kicked off from the wall after him. I think I was faster than him! (: My freestyle kick is usually stronger. HEH! I am ego.
Then after that I did two more breast stroke laps and my coach let me off. HEHEHE! Then after that I was scolding Ah Beng for cheating all the time. He practised his butterfly style while I did my freestyle. Mine was perfecto! WHEEE! My bro was sitting at the corner, complaining about his loose goggles and about the amount of water that flowed into it while he swam.
Then while swimming more laps, my bro spotted this frisbee thing that was blue and orange. It was right at the bottom of the deep part (which is 2 metres deep). So I dived and got it. It turned out to be this little ang moh's frisbee! The father said, "so what do you say?" The little ang moh chirped, "Thank you!" I smiled. Then the ang moh father said, "That was good, that was very good." OMG my swimming was praised! Happiness. Okay, I be lame. I smiled and continued swimming.
Then after that him and Ah Beng played around. Then this guy (Ah Beng's friend) and the guy's younger brother went into the pool. They played around for a while. Then, the guy's younger brother's kickboard drifted into a deeper part (the guy's younger brother couldn't even stand in the shallow part; i think he was kinda young) so I got it for him.
After that, the guy's younger brother accidentally let go of the ledge and he was swept to a deeper part (which is actually quite shallow, but he's really tiny and couldn't stand there) and he started struggling like mad. At first I didn't know he was drowning, but the mother started to scream, "Help! Help! Please help! Teacher (my coach), please help him!"
The boy was behind my coach, but my coach didn't see; he was teaching my sister. Then I was like, "He-" in this really panicked voice (I was gonna say "he's drowning) then my coach turned around and helped the boy. Me was O_o "is he okay?"
My coach pointed at a sign which said "Under twelves must be accompanied by parents" and he explained to the mother he couldn't be watching out for others because he was teaching and that the mother should have gone down with the boy. The mother looked pissed and walked away with the boy.
Then we played games! My coach threw these disc things in the water and we had to go get them. Ah Beng claimed he wasn't playing but he still stole so many discs! I scolded him and he pulled my hair and tried to kick me. Bad Ah Beng!
Then Ah Beng helped me get discs so I got the most discs. Yay! Me happeh. I kept going "AH BENG IS GUAI! THANK YOU AH BENG!"
Okay, so soon swimming ended and here I am at home. The end.
WOOHOO WHAT A BRILLIANT STORY ((coughs)) IT'S SO FANTASTICALLY BEAUTIFUL AND TOUCHING ((coughs harder)). Ahem. Sorry. (: Hope you managed to read till the end. Otherwise my writing skills really suck. I think it was boring. HEHHE! (: LONG POST. BUH BYE!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home