THIS SKIN IS TEMPORARY. My sister is going to give me one of her wonderful creations! WHEEEEE! And Susan in lu guang shen lin is so evil..
TODAY DID MY XI YOU JI! EEyurgh. I read too fast! Like shit like that. HAHAH! Noone could understand me. And I was so damn scared la! I didn't dare to look at the audience. Kept looking up at the ceiling or at my script. DAMN IT LAH. So pai seh okay.
My legs were like JELLY! OMG. Ah well, what's over is over! Bleargh. THIS SKIN IS TEMPORARY. KK? ((: hahahhaa. ANYWAYS, thankyou JOSIE for helping me put up this skin! And uh, making my previous one. EHEHEHEHEHHE!!
Happeh. Okie, so shall shut up now. I am watching my darlin show!
TODAY DID MY XI YOU JI! EEyurgh. I read too fast! Like shit like that. HAHAH! Noone could understand me. And I was so damn scared la! I didn't dare to look at the audience. Kept looking up at the ceiling or at my script. DAMN IT LAH. So pai seh okay.
My legs were like JELLY! OMG. Ah well, what's over is over! Bleargh. THIS SKIN IS TEMPORARY. KK? ((: hahahhaa. ANYWAYS, thankyou JOSIE for helping me put up this skin! And uh, making my previous one. EHEHEHEHEHHE!!
Happeh. Okie, so shall shut up now. I am watching my darlin show!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home