HELLO HELLO HELLO.
ZHI WEI GOING FOR SURGERY!! Poor AH WEI.. good luck mann!! I miss you already... =( NATH IS SUCH AN IDIOT LAH, make you stand up with a broken leggy...
Okay, nothing much today. Tomorrow I'm going to miss half of lessons because of some choir crap. So my post tomorrow will probably be very long... crapping about the choir crap tomorrow, of course. Johor Bahru choir is coming to perform for us tomorrow, then the choir girls gotta perform for em.. SIAN ah.. SOME MORE must wear the stupid bright red uniform with long black pants. AND COURT SHOES. BOO...
Today nath was wearing crap! XD SO FREAKING UGLY LAH. Joan and I were waving L signs at her (as usual). Woots. Jing fetched me home todayy!! SO XIN YUN SIA. XD
6 DAYS TO MY BIRTHDAY (get ready maple cashcards, people! especially ah kee; oh ya bukit merah library too far leh. can somewhere else or not)
ZHI WEI GOING FOR SURGERY!! Poor AH WEI.. good luck mann!! I miss you already... =( NATH IS SUCH AN IDIOT LAH, make you stand up with a broken leggy...
Okay, nothing much today. Tomorrow I'm going to miss half of lessons because of some choir crap. So my post tomorrow will probably be very long... crapping about the choir crap tomorrow, of course. Johor Bahru choir is coming to perform for us tomorrow, then the choir girls gotta perform for em.. SIAN ah.. SOME MORE must wear the stupid bright red uniform with long black pants. AND COURT SHOES. BOO...
Today nath was wearing crap! XD SO FREAKING UGLY LAH. Joan and I were waving L signs at her (as usual). Woots. Jing fetched me home todayy!! SO XIN YUN SIA. XD
6 DAYS TO MY BIRTHDAY (get ready maple cashcards, people! especially ah kee; oh ya bukit merah library too far leh. can somewhere else or not)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home