Monday, March 20, 2006

Ah yes, since stupid Josie the lover of mush heads is asking me to post, I shall.

I haven't read Xi You Ji yet!!! At least I know Sun Wu Kong is some freaking monkey human guy and Zhu Ba Jie is some piggy and whatever his name is likes to go "amitofo" and dunno what the hell that guy's name is is stupid and ugly and has a weird haircut. I think that's enough, ain't it? Four people. Should be, right? (:

WAHAHAHAHHA. Today, Josie let me copy her oral source, yayness! Since I couldn't find one after searching like 10 websites and she searched 20 before finding one. So, most likely, we'd find the same oral source. (: And I drew a mush head for her in return. A really stupid mushroom headed guy holding a sign which says "Josie <3s me!". If you're really eager to see it, goooooo see her display. And puke at mushroom headedness. -_- (:

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ZHI YI LOVES ZINING FORVERRRR <3<3<3

Sorry, that's how bored I am. La. La. La.

Hazel was at home, when suddenly, Ting Yit popped up beside her. Wei Kee popped up beside Josie, and Zining popped up beside Zhi Yi, and Arnold popped up beside Hiu Min, and Joshua popped up beside Belinda, and Zhyn popped up beside Heidi, and CK popped up beside Mich Neo, and Junyang popped up beside Grace. Everyone started swooning immediately.

[Hazel] "TING TING!!! I MISSED YOU SO MUCHHHH!!!"

[Josie]"OH EM GEE!! WEI KEE YOUR MUSH HAIR IS SOOOO CUTE!!!" ((glomps))

[Zhi Yi] "Oh my god! Short short, how did you get here? I love you!!!"

[Hiu Min] "........"(she too shy lah. okay okay, hiu hiu, don't get mad)

[Belinda] "Um, didn't I say I liked Jake Gyllenhaal and not you?"

[Heidi] "Eh....... Zhyn? What are ya doing here?!?"

[Michneo] "CK!!! GET OUTTA HERE LAH!!! WHAT THE HELL! WHERE'S LYCHEE LULU!?"

[Grace] "Yangg... you finally ditched Gracelynn and come for me?? Yayyyyyyyyyy!!!"

Everyone got married with their loves. (: The end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home