EHEHEHEH!!!!
Hiya, this is my second blog since my old one DIED. WHEE. Long time since I had my own blog; got Josie, the Lover of Mushroom Heads, to make this one for me. Because i suck at doing these kinda internet thingies. Ah well. It's fun to make use of people (: ((gives evilll laugh))
Well, this is my first post here. Hi! I love 1 Hope 06, everyone there rules. (: And i'm really hyper, I'm sorry. It's madness taking over. ((gasps and splutters))
Today we had the super boring chinese lit thingy. I have no idea what it's about, but they talked crap about masks and all and we had to draw some freakin face on the back of the huge cake spoon each of us got. They handed out these dumb pieces of paper and I drew loads of crap. My councillors were gushing about how I looked so much like this girl called "Emilyn" and they kept calling me that and enthusiastically listing out the similarities between me and this mystery girl.
Whoever she is.
And then, we had to make these dumb lanterns which are shaped like balls, ya know? Don't think sick. And my seniors practically helped me do everything -_- WHEE!!! I was slacking, practically. THANK YOU, SENIORS!!! YOU PEOPLE ROCK!!! All I had to do was fold the stupid ang paos and my really really nice seniors did all the rest. It's the PRIVILEGE of having a look-a-like; they kept calling me Emilyn. Ah well. I have the same surname as my look-a-like, whee!! They kept thinking I was Emilyn's sister or something.
Lunch was boring. The chicken rice stall was jammed with people; the queues were so damn long. The sauce for the chicken rice ran out, but I managed to get the sauce. Oleh! Just that I didn't get the yummy fried chicken that they sell every wednesday. So I 'bought' one from Gloria. Zhi Yi was gushing about Zining. I have this really strong feeling she's in love with him, since she keeps saying I love him and all that crap. Gross.
Mel was queuing up behind me at the chicken rice stall and we chatted about HY and how much he loved Trella. Hsiang Yeh, ya know? The most famous guy in six charity 05. Rachael tried calling him but he didn't answer. I've got another strong feeling Trella and Rachael love HY! WHEE!!
After lunch we learnt about tea. I was mostly stapling up my lantern and trying to find out what the hell was wrong with it; my senior stapled it for me and it looked weird, because there was this hole at the bottom. Finally, I realised it was missing one ang pao, so I enlarged the hole and fitted the ang pao in. Then, it was round and I was practically screaming with joy! My senior looked insulted because she thought I redid the whole thing. She spent a lot of time on it -_- THANK YOU SENIOR!!! (hell, i don't even know her name.)
After that we were given these retarded questionnaire crap worksheets on tea. I passed it; 9/18. Whee. Josie was saying Wei Kee said she was smarter than me. Oh man, I'm so insulted! My own bro appreciates my friend more than he does me! ((sobs)) Then we crowded around tables to watch our seniors make tea and pour them out in small, cute little teacups to try. It tasted pretty good, actually. Josie was bursting with ecstacy over the guy with the bowcut; you know, the guy with brown hair. She was practically falling head over heels in love with him and kept blushing whenever he went near. "His hair is so cute, right!??!" she squealed, pissing Rachelle and I off greatly. She calls it "mushroom hair" and she's obsessed with guys who have it. Wei Kee once told me his hair was like a mushroom. When I mentioned that to Josie, she was all, "Very cute right!??!?!!" I suspect Josie's fallen in love with him too. I'm gonna have Josie as my sister-in-law!!! Whoopee!!!
It got really, really boring. We started cutting shapes out of origami paper and pasting them on blank paper. I took so long to do the second one; crappeth. It sucked!!! Finally, we got home. I went to McDonald's with Grace and muttered about Jun Jun Yang Yang to her. I know she loves him. She just doesn't wanna admit it. Melody and Rachael were there too; they were being crazy, talking about my grandfather. Hilarious, actually. But it was meanneth! (:
Took taxi home. Stupid taxi went such a long way. Stupid.
And here I am at home, posting my FIRST POST!!! And chatting to Jing, who's posting on her blog too! I write a lot, I'm sorry. I'm addicted to writing. I fell into the drain on Wednesday; deep drain, mind you; so my legs hurt loads and I gotta limp all the time. Sucky, I tell you.
I'll gasp with amazement if you managed to last this long, reading this reallyyyyyyyyy long post. I don't think anyone managed to read till the end. Ah well. And Hazel's down with fever!! I suspect she's out with Ting Yit... bahh, naughty girl. (:
Hiya, this is my second blog since my old one DIED. WHEE. Long time since I had my own blog; got Josie, the Lover of Mushroom Heads, to make this one for me. Because i suck at doing these kinda internet thingies. Ah well. It's fun to make use of people (: ((gives evilll laugh))
Well, this is my first post here. Hi! I love 1 Hope 06, everyone there rules. (: And i'm really hyper, I'm sorry. It's madness taking over. ((gasps and splutters))
Today we had the super boring chinese lit thingy. I have no idea what it's about, but they talked crap about masks and all and we had to draw some freakin face on the back of the huge cake spoon each of us got. They handed out these dumb pieces of paper and I drew loads of crap. My councillors were gushing about how I looked so much like this girl called "Emilyn" and they kept calling me that and enthusiastically listing out the similarities between me and this mystery girl.
Whoever she is.
And then, we had to make these dumb lanterns which are shaped like balls, ya know? Don't think sick. And my seniors practically helped me do everything -_- WHEE!!! I was slacking, practically. THANK YOU, SENIORS!!! YOU PEOPLE ROCK!!! All I had to do was fold the stupid ang paos and my really really nice seniors did all the rest. It's the PRIVILEGE of having a look-a-like; they kept calling me Emilyn. Ah well. I have the same surname as my look-a-like, whee!! They kept thinking I was Emilyn's sister or something.
Lunch was boring. The chicken rice stall was jammed with people; the queues were so damn long. The sauce for the chicken rice ran out, but I managed to get the sauce. Oleh! Just that I didn't get the yummy fried chicken that they sell every wednesday. So I 'bought' one from Gloria. Zhi Yi was gushing about Zining. I have this really strong feeling she's in love with him, since she keeps saying I love him and all that crap. Gross.
Mel was queuing up behind me at the chicken rice stall and we chatted about HY and how much he loved Trella. Hsiang Yeh, ya know? The most famous guy in six charity 05. Rachael tried calling him but he didn't answer. I've got another strong feeling Trella and Rachael love HY! WHEE!!
After lunch we learnt about tea. I was mostly stapling up my lantern and trying to find out what the hell was wrong with it; my senior stapled it for me and it looked weird, because there was this hole at the bottom. Finally, I realised it was missing one ang pao, so I enlarged the hole and fitted the ang pao in. Then, it was round and I was practically screaming with joy! My senior looked insulted because she thought I redid the whole thing. She spent a lot of time on it -_- THANK YOU SENIOR!!! (hell, i don't even know her name.)
After that we were given these retarded questionnaire crap worksheets on tea. I passed it; 9/18. Whee. Josie was saying Wei Kee said she was smarter than me. Oh man, I'm so insulted! My own bro appreciates my friend more than he does me! ((sobs)) Then we crowded around tables to watch our seniors make tea and pour them out in small, cute little teacups to try. It tasted pretty good, actually. Josie was bursting with ecstacy over the guy with the bowcut; you know, the guy with brown hair. She was practically falling head over heels in love with him and kept blushing whenever he went near. "His hair is so cute, right!??!" she squealed, pissing Rachelle and I off greatly. She calls it "mushroom hair" and she's obsessed with guys who have it. Wei Kee once told me his hair was like a mushroom. When I mentioned that to Josie, she was all, "Very cute right!??!?!!" I suspect Josie's fallen in love with him too. I'm gonna have Josie as my sister-in-law!!! Whoopee!!!
It got really, really boring. We started cutting shapes out of origami paper and pasting them on blank paper. I took so long to do the second one; crappeth. It sucked!!! Finally, we got home. I went to McDonald's with Grace and muttered about Jun Jun Yang Yang to her. I know she loves him. She just doesn't wanna admit it. Melody and Rachael were there too; they were being crazy, talking about my grandfather. Hilarious, actually. But it was meanneth! (:
Took taxi home. Stupid taxi went such a long way. Stupid.
And here I am at home, posting my FIRST POST!!! And chatting to Jing, who's posting on her blog too! I write a lot, I'm sorry. I'm addicted to writing. I fell into the drain on Wednesday; deep drain, mind you; so my legs hurt loads and I gotta limp all the time. Sucky, I tell you.
I'll gasp with amazement if you managed to last this long, reading this reallyyyyyyyyy long post. I don't think anyone managed to read till the end. Ah well. And Hazel's down with fever!! I suspect she's out with Ting Yit... bahh, naughty girl. (:

1 Comments:
man that is some post! one heck of a day huh! origami sounded interesting when i first heard about it. your post seems to have made an impression "otherwise" about it. hope your legs get better soon. keep blogging!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home