Sunday, March 19, 2006

Yay.

THE CREATOR OF THIS BLOG IS JOSIE! ALL CREDIT GOES TO HER! YAY! She's sooo pro.. can make her own blog.. I envy her pro-ness! But it's kinda bare and plain now. Ah well. Black is cool. Maybe I can add in images when I'm bored, to make it pretty. But, eh, who cares!

Today Zhi Yi, Gloria, Hiu Min and Sock Yie all went to my house, mwahahahah! We were doing the pathetic PE project and I was the freaking model. Ironic, ain't it, considering I can't even bend my legs or straighten them properly and I gotta limp around like I'm defected or something, due to my toppling into the drain. So I couldn't pose the stupid exercises required for "sit ups" properly. Wahahaha. Cool ehhh!

I couldn't bend my knee all the way because my scab would split; it's on my knee. Ouchy. And the exercises all included my legs. Bahh. Hazel should have gone; she's in Dance and she's freaking flexible. But she's SICK!! HAZEL, COME BACK, WE MISS YA!!!

Especially WEE TING YIT!! HE MOURNS FOR YOUR RETURN!!!

Ahem. Okay, never mind. We spent most of the time playing Maple, though. Socky (sock yie) and Dri (zhiyi) are alll in AQUILA!!! MAN!!! I mean, BOOTES ROCKS TOO!!! Why do they go play AQUILA!?!? We had fun playing lotsa songs and jumping around and dancing. I was linking people on my blog. Hooray! Yup yup, and Hiu Min came at 2... I had tuition at 4 so they all had to leave at 3.30. But Hiu's parents came late, and I was half an hour late for tuition!!! YAY, I PONNED HALF AN HOUR OF TUITION. SO FUN.

My bro was really stupid in tuition, he made everyone there explode with laughter. I was asking him what "match" meant and he screamed at me, "SHUT UP!", causing everyone to start laughing like mad. Everyone was all, "Match means shut up? AHAHAHAHHA!" Seriously. My bro's so lame, he's a laughing stock. Everyone laughs AT him. (:

Yeahh... I hate 'modelling'. I mean, I'm physically defected, due to my poor leggies, and I gotta do the dumb exercises!!! And I couldn't do them right either, all of them hurt like hell. BAHH. DRAIN, YOU SERIOUSLY SUCK. > <>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home